Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.
Similar topics

Changes in Staff(Suggestion)

Go down 
+4
nine trees
Evil (Lolwut)
reverence
Zumori
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zumori
Respected Member
Respected Member
Zumori

Changes in Staff(Suggestion) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   Changes in Staff(Suggestion) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:04 pm

Deathbringer wrote:
I have just been lol'ing at the posts and all you did while you was a staff member was go pk. You got demoted for being a crap staff member and ben does loads more than you LMAO

And you would know this because you know my account in-game? No. I stayed in Pk because that was where most people were, and where most things happened. I caught 3x more people than he does, yet I was still a failed staff? I think I've got on a touchy subject with ben. Maybe you should Re-evaluate the situation here. Ben started flaming me. I was giving him criticism as a player. Which is needed. He doesn't even do loads more than me now. He may do more, but the only reason behind it is the recognition of him being a staff members anywhere he goes, And being asked for help when need be, Because he is staff.
Back to top Go down
Zumori
Respected Member
Respected Member
Zumori

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   Changes in Staff(Suggestion) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:06 pm

Ben wrote:

I have a life, I'm not only at home in a dark room being nolife like some peeps here. -COUGH you. And btw, like Tony said, I'm not the only inactive staff Wink

Oh, So this has became a real life flame thread? Then things will get personal. I do have a life. You can't even name the general times I'm on in a day, Can you? Not only do I play in a well-lit room, But I haven't been on longer than 2 hours to date. I take breaks. Stop worrying about me having a life and focus on your appearance, Chubby. If what you want is to bring real life into this, Then so be it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   Changes in Staff(Suggestion) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:08 pm

Zumori wrote:
Ben wrote:

I have a life, I'm not only at home in a dark room being nolife like some peeps here. -COUGH you. And btw, like Tony said, I'm not the only inactive staff Wink

Oh, So this has became a real life flame thread? Then things will get personal. I do have a life. You can't even name the general times I'm on in a day, Can you? Not only do I play in a well-lit room, But I haven't been on longer than 2 hours to date. I take breaks. Stop worrying about me having a life and focus on your appearance, Chubby. If what you want is to bring real life into this, Then so be it.

It's the truth baby. Don't deny it.
Back to top Go down
Zumori
Respected Member
Respected Member
Zumori

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   Changes in Staff(Suggestion) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:10 pm

Ben wrote:

It's the truth baby. Don't deny it.
If you mean the truth of you being chubby, I can attest to that.
Changes in Staff(Suggestion) - Page 2 15xodw4
Rev:He looks like his mom just took away his Xbox.
Back to top Go down
reverence

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   Changes in Staff(Suggestion) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:11 pm

By rev, he means me. Don't worry.. Just kill the bitch, and play it.. Though, you might lose your interent after a while, kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   Changes in Staff(Suggestion) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:16 pm

Lol, yah that's me, so what? It's always better then an emo lolololol. Did you ever see yourself? Is it a girl or a boy? I don't see much difference. Go cut yourself with a knife plawks. Btw, check your kitchen, how poor can you be?

Changes in Staff(Suggestion) - Page 2 Lolkitchen-1
Back to top Go down
reverence

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   Changes in Staff(Suggestion) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:17 pm

Ah, that.. I gave that picture to him. It's a fake. Though, I do know what he really looks like.. And I must say, I would go gay for that.
Back to top Go down
Zumori
Respected Member
Respected Member
Zumori

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   Changes in Staff(Suggestion) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:17 pm

Ben wrote:
Lol, yah that's me, so what? It's always better then an emo lolololol. Did you ever see yourself? Is it a girl or a boy? I don't see much difference. Go cut yourself with a knife plawks.

In actuality, I cut the www.emofaces.com watermark in the corner of that out. I don't display pictures exactly for this reason, Also, I think emo is better than fat emo.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Respected Member
Respected Member
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   Changes in Staff(Suggestion) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:18 pm

Ben wrote:
Lol, yah that's me, so what? It's always better then an emo lolololol. Did you ever see yourself? Is it a girl or a boy? I don't see much difference. Go cut yourself with a knife plawks. Btw, check your kitchen, how poor can you be?

I lol'd
becus its true
Back to top Go down
reverence

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   Changes in Staff(Suggestion) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:20 pm

Changes in Staff(Suggestion) - Page 2 128804296949769786

I'd tap it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   Changes in Staff(Suggestion) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:20 pm

Zumori wrote:
Ben wrote:
Lol, yah that's me, so what? It's always better then an emo lolololol. Did you ever see yourself? Is it a girl or a boy? I don't see much difference. Go cut yourself with a knife plawks.

In actuality, I cut the www.emofaces.com watermark in the corner of that out. I don't display pictures exactly for this reason, Also, I think emo is better than fat emo.

Lol'd, Yes I'm fat, so what? I don't fucking care LOLOLOLOL. If you have a problem with it, f**k up then. And no, sorry. I don't wanna be your emo buddy.
Back to top Go down
Zumori
Respected Member
Respected Member
Zumori

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   Changes in Staff(Suggestion) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:21 pm

Robin wrote:

I lol'd
becus its true
You should pay attention, ever so often.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   Changes in Staff(Suggestion) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:21 pm

One last post from any of you, And you're IP-Banned, And i keep my words. Seriously, GET THE f**k OFF THIS FORUMS.
Back to top Go down
Deathbringer
Administrator
Administrator

WHO IS WHO LOL
Back to top Go down
reverence

IP-BAN? OH SHIT. THATS FUCKIN' SCARY BRO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   Changes in Staff(Suggestion) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Changes in Staff(Suggestion)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2