Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.
Similar topics

Where does the Staff Stand?

Go down 
+3
bird man
Zumori
nine trees
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin

Where does the Staff Stand? Empty
PostSubject: Where does the Staff Stand?   Where does the Staff Stand? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:37 pm

Keep in mind this is an intelligent debate. No flaming, swearing, or off-topic comments.

The question is simple.
What do you think of RoyalScape's staff members? Do you think this is a strong Staff Team? Who is a good staff member?

You don't have to lie about the staff members, be truthful. Don't worry about what staff members will do to you in-game.

In my honest opinion, our staff members are strong. Our experienced staff members know what to do in tough situations, and the new ones are learning.
Back to top Go down
https://royalscape.forumotion.net
Zumori
Respected Member
Respected Member
Zumori

PostSubject: Re: Where does the Staff Stand?   Where does the Staff Stand? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:46 pm

Well as far as I've seen there aren't any who sit on their high-horse and act like their any bit better than regular players, but I've only played for a day so it's bound to happen eventually since you can donate for staff on this server. I think donating for staff should be taken off, people should earn it by helping people not paying for it, I say add more stuff you can donate for IE: Customs and take away Donate-for-staff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where does the Staff Stand?   Where does the Staff Stand? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 6:05 pm

What do you think of RoyalScape's staff members? Do you think this is a strong Staff Team? Who is a good staff member?

I think its a great staff team!

Mod Ben = Always Online , I have always fun with him and i can trust him.

Tranoux = Always Online , He's watching good and i can trust him.

Pee On Kidz = Always Online , And Always friendly.

Tony = A great Co-Owner! He's friendly and funny Smile i can trust him to.

Kevin = Not much online but to a great Owner. He can care good.

Omdz Hunty = Idk he's just admin tongue

God = Not much online last time, but he's a great moderator!

Nine Trees = Not Much Online but if he is online , he's always make fun with other players Smile

Thats my meaning about the staff Smile

Last edited by ISkillerI on Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bird man
bird man

PostSubject: Re: Where does the Staff Stand?   Where does the Staff Stand? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 6:47 pm

Zumori wrote:
Well as far as I've seen there aren't any who sit on their high-horse and act like their any bit better than regular players, but I've only played for a day so it's bound to happen eventually since you can donate for staff on this server. I think donating for staff should be taken off, people should earn it by helping people not paying for it, I say add more stuff you can donate for IE: Customs and take away Donate-for-staff.

I agree that donateing for staff is dumb but it's hard to get people to donate and i think the staff atm is great
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where does the Staff Stand?   Where does the Staff Stand? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:44 am

Mod Ben = Great guy very good active great help.

Tranoux = Same as Ben, good active and helpful.

Pee On Kidz = Don't really know him, seen him glitching once so bad.

Tony = Hmm could be more active good for exchanging Hilts.

Kevin = Who? Can be a lot more active tho also more talk-active.

Omdz Hunty = Random?

God = Last time pretty good active but Pk's a bit much last time tho.

Back to top Go down
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where does the Staff Stand?   Where does the Staff Stand? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:59 am

Guys, Kevin and Tony don't really count. Honestly, they're spammed every second they're on the server, and they have other priorities than answering everyone's complaints, that's why there are staff members. If you need help or need to trade in items, ask staff members in-game.

If you can imagine people spamming you constantly about things you don't have to take care of (there are other people who could help,) also the messages on msn, constant nags about being staff on your server, new staff member choices, possible updates, and much more. Being the owner of a server is difficult, I know from experience. Most people don't understand, and that's why they complain about inactive or unhelpful owners.

Truth is, the owners are there to manage the server, not the game itself. Tony and Kevin will help even if they don't have to, but you don't have to annoy them about something that moderators/administrators can do.

Otherwise, thanks to everyone for your comments! Just one question: what about meh, Nine Trees? Nobody's included me in their list of staff members. Lol.
Back to top Go down
https://royalscape.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Where does the Staff Stand?   Where does the Staff Stand? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:13 am

I think the staff is doing good but is it just me or is God only pking and never helping?
(That is just so far I have seen don't take this as an offence)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where does the Staff Stand?   Where does the Staff Stand? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:20 am

Ohh

Nine Trees = Nice but could be more active.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where does the Staff Stand?   Where does the Staff Stand? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:06 am

nine trees wrote:
Otherwise, thanks to everyone for your comments! Just one question: what about meh, Nine Trees? Nobody's included me in their list of staff members. Lol.

Sorry Embarassed

Edited!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where does the Staff Stand?   Where does the Staff Stand? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:13 am

ISkillerI wrote:

Nine Trees = Not Much Online but if she is online , she's always make fun with other players Smile

Just a tip, it's a he lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where does the Staff Stand?   Where does the Staff Stand? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:15 am

Ben wrote:
ISkillerI wrote:

Nine Trees = Not Much Online but if she is online , she's always make fun with other players Smile

Just a tip, it's a he lol.

My brother says it was a she , lol :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:
Back to top Go down
Chrissy
Respected Member
Respected Member
Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Where does the Staff Stand?   Where does the Staff Stand? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:07 am

lol fail i skiller "she" lol i've started playing after you and i knew nine trees was a guy tongue
Back to top Go down
Vitality
Respected Member
Respected Member
Vitality

PostSubject: Re: Where does the Staff Stand?   Where does the Staff Stand? EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:28 am

Mod Ben = My wittle benny is so cuddly. Oh, and just because I killed him in statius with bronze doesn't make him a bad staff member.

Tranoux = The Heas-Mod of the group. Leads it perfectly too.

Pee On Kidz = Only one word to describe the memories I have of this guy. LOL.

Tony = He haxes. A lot. But it still a good staff member, even though he likes showing off his 200-damage specs in front of my face Sad He IS the best (Co)Owner that we have.

Kevin = Needs some work on his grammar. C+.

God = He may pk a lot, but at least he still helps people plenty of time. He's like a Pee-Kay mawd.

Nine Trees = can only be described in a poem.

This guys is so awesome
At sucking up to Kevin, and
At playing Shuffleboard. I bet
He's a no-lifer nerd,
he plays RoyalScape more than you guys do. He makes me say "Awe-
Why do you have to be staff? It's like he's got
some balls of steel" whenever I see him.

Only read lines 1,3,5, and 7.

I know, I know, it's horrible. But I CBA to come up with a poem that actually makes sense.

Nine Trees, Nine Trees
It's funny if you watch him sneeze.
Nine Trees, Nine Trees
He'll ban you unless you say "No, PLEASE D:"

Bleh. sounded a lot better in my head.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Where does the Staff Stand?   Where does the Staff Stand? EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:16 pm

Vitality wrote:
Mod Ben = My wittle benny is so cuddly. Oh, and just because I killed him in statius with bronze doesn't make him a bad staff member.

Tranoux = The Heas-Mod of the group. Leads it perfectly too.

Pee On Kidz = Only one word to describe the memories I have of this guy. LOL.

Tony = He haxes. A lot. But it still a good staff member, even though he likes showing off his 200-damage specs in front of my face Sad He IS the best (Co)Owner that we have.

Kevin = Needs some work on his grammar. C+.

God = He may pk a lot, but at least he still helps people plenty of time. He's like a Pee-Kay mawd.

Nine Trees = can only be described in a poem.

This guys is so awesome
At sucking up to Kevin, and
At playing Shuffleboard. I bet
He's a no-lifer nerd,
he plays RoyalScape more than you guys do. He makes me say "Awe-
Why do you have to be staff? It's like he's got
some balls of steel" whenever I see him.

Only read lines 1,3,5, and 7.

I know, I know, it's horrible. But I CBA to come up with a poem that actually makes sense.

Nine Trees, Nine Trees
It's funny if you watch him sneeze.
Nine Trees, Nine Trees
He'll ban you unless you say "No, PLEASE D:"

Bleh. sounded a lot better in my head.

Ily2. I hav dah bad grammur, you cee i hav dah difiicaltee spellen two.
Back to top Go down
http://royalscape562.tk

PostSubject: Re: Where does the Staff Stand?   Where does the Staff Stand? EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:30 pm

Vitality wrote:

I Love You too. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Waffles
Waffles

PostSubject: Re: Where does the Staff Stand?   Where does the Staff Stand? EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:50 pm

heres what i think. in the most intelligent way possible

Mod Ben = Sexy, good moderator

Tranoux = Sexy admin (Congratz!!! =D)

Pee On Kidz = I don't know him that well, because i haven't talked to him alot. but when i did he was a good guy

Tony = Super sexy Co-Owner, great guy aswell.

Kevin = not online much, but when he is he usually is answering questions. or being a sexy monster.

God = good moderator, he helps people left and right when hes on. and hes a good guy

Nine Trees = sexiest of them all (sorry guys), but hes a great guy.

overall, my own opinion is that the royalscape staff is strong, confident, and well-rounded. you guys aren't pushy, and your not ignorant of other people.
and surprisingly all the other servers i have played on, the staff were assholes, they thought they were deities, and that they were better than everyone else. but royalscape staff for the whole time have been helpful, and actually TALK to people. as little it may seem, alot of other servers, the staff don't talk to regular players. thats what makes this server so great, its that everyone thinks of each other as an equal, nobody is less or more than another person. and you have no choice but to appreciate that about this server. like ive said before, this server feels almost like another home.

Last edited by Waffles on Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:23 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : messed up the paragraph)
Back to top Go down
Vitality
Respected Member
Respected Member
Vitality

PostSubject: Re: Where does the Staff Stand?   Where does the Staff Stand? EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:10 pm

Kevin wrote:
Ily2. I hav dah bad grammur, you cee i hav dah difiicaltee spellen two.

www.learnmeenglish.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where does the Staff Stand?   Where does the Staff Stand? EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:25 pm

Mod Ben = Great Head-Moderator! Not Sexy Enough though. Very Happy

Tranoux = Sexy Administrator, And Good Guy!

Pee On Kidz = Great Moderator, Great guy, Makes me laugh! Very Happy

Tony = Duh, Sexiest Co-Owner, I hope he will give me Mod Now! Hope he see's this. Smile

Kevin = What is there to say..Most abusive Owner Ever Born? Still a Good Boi.

God = Great Moderator, Known him for a while. He's usually watching everyone. Good Guy too.

Nine Trees = What is there to say about Amie Jay, A Great Friend, BEAST Admin, And known him very very long. I'm Still Sexier then All here though, But we can still be Friends. Right?

Enough SAID! LOVE YA ALL. xxx, Kisses and Hugs! And even more..OK, Fine. I'll stop being a PERV.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Where does the Staff Stand?   Where does the Staff Stand? EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:42 pm

Tranoux is Admin now, and You forgot ben, LOL. Im always on.... msn.
Back to top Go down
http://royalscape562.tk

PostSubject: Re: Where does the Staff Stand?   Where does the Staff Stand? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:59 am

Tony wrote:
Mod Ben = Great Head-Moderator! Not Sexy Enough though. Very Happy

Tranoux = Sexy Administrator, And Good Guy!

Pee On Kidz = Great Moderator, Great guy, Makes me laugh! Very Happy

Tony = Duh, Sexiest Co-Owner, I hope he will give me Mod Now! Hope he see's this. Smile

Kevin = What is there to say..Most abusive Owner Ever Born? Still a Good Boi.

God = Great Moderator, Known him for a while. He's usually watching everyone. Good Guy too.

Nine Trees = What is there to say about Amie Jay, A Great Friend, BEAST Admin, And known him very very long. I'm Still Sexier then All here though, But we can still be Friends. Right?

Enough SAID! LOVE YA ALL. xxx, Kisses and Hugs! And even more..OK, Fine. I'll stop being a PERV.

Your perv, makes me scared seems your a bit gayish :roll:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where does the Staff Stand?   Where does the Staff Stand? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:44 am

Don't be afraid of Me <3. I like GIRLS. Not Pixel pussy though, But like, you know. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where does the Staff Stand?   Where does the Staff Stand? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where does the Staff Stand?
Page 1 of 1