Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.
Similar topics

Reporting: Purezz

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin
Respected Member
Respected Member
Robin

Reporting: Purezz Empty
PostSubject: Reporting: Purezz   Reporting: Purezz EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:10 am

IGN:Robin
Reported players IGN:Purezz
What you are reporting:Flaming/Swearing and attempting to tell Tony things that aren't true to get me demoted
When:18 september/ 11:04 AM (GMT+1)
Any proof [Screenshots, msn logs, etc]:
Reporting: Purezz Knipse10
Additional Information:
The reason why he kept swearing and flaming at me was because he lost his bandos and he said a hilt (Which I'm not sure about that Graador actually drops it?)
First I wanted to help him ofc but there were like 4 people around me asking things and I helped them first because I didn't know why he needed help yet.
But he kept almost spamming to me that he wants his "shit" back.
But at that moment I was still helping someone and he got really annoying then after I helped the other person I told him to post a proof on the forums and that Mods can't spawn any rare stuff that players can't neither.
Then he went all swearing and flaming that he wants it back.
(He really sweared all the time every sentence)
(1 day later/today)
And today he said he was going to tell Tony a lie to get me demoted (See screen shot)
And at that moment it was enough because I wasn't raging nor swearing at him and then he says something like that.
And God was a little bit around the conversation too.
I also muted him because he probably never stopped anyways.
Back to top Go down
Deathbringer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Reporting: Purezz   Reporting: Purezz EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:24 am

Why do people waste there time doing stupid things like this lol. How long did you mute him for
Back to top Go down
Robin
Respected Member
Respected Member
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Reporting: Purezz   Reporting: Purezz EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:31 am

I was planning for a maxium of 3 hours but he doesn't seem to log on.
Back to top Go down
jared

PostSubject: Re: Reporting: Purezz   Reporting: Purezz EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:23 am

your a mod mute him as soon as he says something like that... then tell him if he dosent stop hell be muted for like 3 hours then unmute and if he says anything mute him...
Back to top Go down
i pk urmom i
i pk urmom i

PostSubject: Re: Reporting: Purezz   Reporting: Purezz EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:12 pm

jared wrote:
your a mod mute him as soon as he says something like that... then tell him if he dosent stop hell be muted for like 3 hours then unmute and if he says anything mute him...

NO, you have to give atleast 1 warning before muting, otherwise it's not very fair.
Back to top Go down
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reporting: Purezz   Reporting: Purezz EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:37 pm

I didn't see him swearing from the pictures you showed us...
Anyways, just to let you know, it's better to just let them complain and ignore them instead of muting them.
It just makes them look idiotic, and it'll just make you a lot smarter than them for not using your powers to shut them up.

Back to top Go down
https://royalscape.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting: Purezz   Reporting: Purezz Empty

Back to top Go down

Reporting: Purezz
Page 1 of 1