Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.
Similar topics

Reporting Quality!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan
Dan

Reporting Quality!! Empty
PostSubject: Reporting Quality!!   Reporting Quality!! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:34 am

IGN: Dan
Reported players IGN: Quality
What you are reporting: For Bad language and offensive language on forums [and ingame]
When: Gmt 6+
Any proof [Screenshots, msn logs, etc]:[Change page size to 150% for both pictures to see clearly] https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/royalscapequality.png/ And heres another picture(Its not very bad i'm just showing you guys) https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/royalscapenubs.png/

Additional Information: No

Cool

Last edited by Dan on Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bear

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Quality!!   Reporting Quality!! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:38 am

Dude www.imageshack.us upload there we can't see your documents! =.=
Back to top Go down
Dan
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Quality!!   Reporting Quality!! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:43 am

K Tyvm bear Bear it won't let me make an acc i tried 3 times didn't work
Back to top Go down
Bear

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Quality!!   Reporting Quality!! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:28 am

Dan wrote:
K Tyvm bear Bear it won't let me make an acc i tried 3 times didn't work

You don't need a Account -.-
Back to top Go down
Quality

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Quality!!   Reporting Quality!! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:31 pm

Dude I am loling so hard. My question: did you call me a penis breathe and some more shit (dare lie and I'll post screenies faster then you can say that dans a stupid Ginger paki.
Back to top Go down
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Quality!!   Reporting Quality!! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:01 pm

Quality wrote:
Dude I am loling so hard. My question: did you call me a penis breathe and some more shit (dare lie and I'll post screenies faster then you can say that dans a stupid Ginger paki.

Why not just post them then?
Back to top Go down
https://royalscape.forumotion.net
Mischief
Donator
Donator
Mischief

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Quality!!   Reporting Quality!! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:51 pm

Dan wrote:
IGN: Dan
Reported players IGN: Quality
What you are reporting: For Bad language and offensive language on forums [and ingame]
When: Gmt 6+
Any proof [Screenshots, msn logs, etc]: C:\Users\Home\Documents\Daniel\pictures\Royal scape Quality.png
Additional Information: No

Cool

You need to upload your images to a host, your directory doesn't do us any good as we're unable to access it. I personally use Tinypic, but any image host will do.

Quality wrote:

Whether or not he was participating in the same banner is not the issue, it doesn't excuse your own. You choose not to report him, however, he chooses to report you. You're still at fault for your wrongs, whether or not the other player(s) are doing wrong as well. Simply post your pictures rather than threatening to do so, it's not a game of leverage it's for bettering the community.
Back to top Go down
Quality

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Quality!!   Reporting Quality!! EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:26 am

dumb shit argument.
I'm done.

Last edited by Quality on Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mischief
Donator
Donator
Mischief

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Quality!!   Reporting Quality!! EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:29 am

Quality wrote:
^U feel cuul?

Bitch TBH
She uses big words in a pathetic attempt to undermine others. She needs to shut the f**k up and mind her own business.

Lern 2 spel u dum nigr paki

Well, first of all... the quote button does wonders for your posts. As for being a bitch? I'm not a bitch I just don't tolerate bullshit. I don't use "big" words, they may be "big" for you... but they're everyday words. I don't use the language I use to undermine others, I do it simply because I have the ability to do so. The post you've made against me doesn't really help your situation, I suggest as I did in-game that you get your act together and behave.
Back to top Go down
Bear

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Quality!!   Reporting Quality!! EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:36 am

Quality wrote:
^U feel cuul?

Bitch TBH
She uses big words in a pathetic attempt to undermine others. She needs to shut the f**k up and mind her own business.

Don't call her a bitch nor saying to her to shut the f**k up!

"Lern 2 spel u dum nigr paki"

Think about that line...

Anyways, be freakin nice to her!
Back to top Go down
Mischief
Donator
Donator
Mischief

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Quality!!   Reporting Quality!! EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:38 am

Bear wrote:
Quality wrote:
^U feel cuul?

Bitch TBH

Don't call her a bitch nor saying to her to shut the f**k up!

"Lern 2 spel u dum nigr paki"

Think about that line...

Anyways, be freakin nice to her!

Bear it's alright, you don't have to get yourself into trouble to defend me. I'm hardly defenseless, or defendable.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Quality!!   Reporting Quality!! EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:48 am

Can we stop the fighting please and i changed my post you guys can see what he said now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Quality!!   Reporting Quality!! EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:49 am

I honestly don't see any offence language just that this report is going to be ignored?
Back to top Go down
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Quality!!   Reporting Quality!! EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:54 am

Roxy: respected member.

Quality: on the verge of being banned from forums.

I suggest not flaming Roxy for trying to help Dan out with screenshots. That makes you look bad.
Back to top Go down
https://royalscape.forumotion.net
Dan
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Quality!!   Reporting Quality!! EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:00 am

Nine trees you can see the pictures now i uploaded them from imageshack and will Quality be punished on forums. What about on ingame nine tree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Quality!!   Reporting Quality!! EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:02 am

Dan wrote:
Nine trees you can see the pictures now i uploaded them from imageshack and will Quality be punished on forums. What about on ingame nine tree
I don't see his offence on your screen shots
Back to top Go down
Dan
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Quality!!   Reporting Quality!! EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:05 am

Zoom in if [change to 150% Robin] you cant see i only got some parts i didn't get the parts where he said stfu and other stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Quality!!   Reporting Quality!! EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:17 am

Since you got no proof, I don't think this actually makes sence now
Back to top Go down
Dan
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Quality!!   Reporting Quality!! EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:29 am

okay
Back to top Go down
Quality

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Quality!!   Reporting Quality!! EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:09 am

I wasn't originally going to flame anyone. Just that Roxy was the 9th person to ask me and accuse me for shit I didn't do. She tells me to take responsibility for what I did, but as Dan said.. these are the worst things I had said. And as Robin said, there is NO OFFENSIVE messages in this... None at all. So this entire argument was bull.

I didn't do anything wrong to Dan. Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Quality!!   Reporting Quality!! EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:29 pm

We get it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Quality!!   Reporting Quality!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Reporting Quality!!
Page 1 of 1