Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.

Password Recovered :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghrim
Programmer
Programmer
Ghrim

Password Recovered :D Empty
PostSubject: Password Recovered :D   Password Recovered :D EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 9:07 pm

I'm quite amazed I was able to remember my password to this forums; along with the fact that the forums are still up and running. Now if only I could edit the site some how.
Back to top Go down
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Password Recovered :D   Password Recovered :D EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 3:16 pm

Wow, look who it is. Hey dude, been a while. It's Jamie, if you still remember me.

This was months ago, but if you ever check back here, message me on Skype (whether I'm on or not). nine.trees is my username.

Surprised people even remember this site. I can't believe it's still up. Hah.
Back to top Go down
https://royalscape.forumotion.net
Kevin4

PostSubject: Re: Password Recovered :D   Password Recovered :D EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 7:00 pm

Hi Jamie, Hi Ghrim :DDD cannot believe these forums lasted this long Very Happy Its awesome.
Unfortunately I could not remember my password...

Here are some pics I have saved from back then:

Anyways, anyone reading this feel free to add me on skype and catch up:
nivekthai

Cheers to the good ol' 562 days Smile
Back to top Go down
Deathbringer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Wow these forums <3   Password Recovered :D EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 8:37 pm

Hello guys it's me Rob, I'm shocked these forums are still up I know it's been like 3 years since you guys posted but I've tried to message Kevin and Jamie on Skype, I hope you guys are all ok I miss you all and I hope you get in contact with me! Check your Skype guys Smile

Royalscape forever
Back to top Go down
Ghrim
Programmer
Programmer
Ghrim

PostSubject: Re: Password Recovered :D   Password Recovered :D EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 8:42 pm

Hey Rob, this forum will never die. I've tried so many times to get the forums ownership so I could tidy it up or something, but haven't had any luck.
Royalscape the best rsps ever!
Back to top Go down
Deathbringer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Password Recovered :D   Password Recovered :D EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 9:38 pm

Omg hi Ghrim! I didn't Think I'd ever hear a response from anyone, I hope all is well with you, have you managed to get in touch with anyone else? I miss the good the old days!

Ps
I don't even know why I checked or even remembered these forums but I'm glad I did haha, what a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Ghrim
Programmer
Programmer
Ghrim

PostSubject: Re: Password Recovered :D   Password Recovered :D EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 9:46 pm

I talked to Jamie back in like 2015, but I don't remember what we talked about. Kevin contacted me back in 2016
of November and wanted to make a new rsps for the heck of it for the summer of 2017, but I never heard anything after that day in November.

I also got a email saying something about this website when you replied to the thread. I had no idea what it was until I saw it say royalbb.
This website brings back memories of my teen years man. I'm also doing well. I'm doing a internship as a software engineer. So I'm a lot better at programming overall.
Back to top Go down
Deathbringer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Password Recovered :D   Password Recovered :D EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 10:26 pm

Yeah this website brings back so many memories, it's a shame you never did make another rsps, it's so weird to think that it was all those years ago we played royalscape like you said a lot of good memories here, I'm glad that you've been doing ok and I'm really pleased that your developing yourself, you was fine at programming 562's :p I'm really glad I could speak to you and wondered if I could have another form of contact of you instead of this forum?
Back to top Go down
Ghrim
Programmer
Programmer
Ghrim

PostSubject: Re: Password Recovered :D   Password Recovered :D EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 10:44 pm

Been using discord for most of my online pals. So here's my discord Zelmnanite#1014.
Lately the only game I play is Overwatch (I've never played Fortnite, don't why, but I avoid it). The last thing I remember working on that was rs related was bot making. They were actually really easy to make.

I doubt it would take me long to whip out another 562, but I never did do that much pking in rs which I believe was the reasoning behind rsps because people wanted to practice pking without any risks. I also don't really want to remake a runescape style rsps (they're really not fun, might as well played rs at that point), pk server wouldn't peak my interest (people already have those servers made), so I'd probably make some unique pk system that isn't rs related or some crappy farmville.

I gotta head off bed since I have to be at work in 7 hours from now. Maybe we can catch on some stuff, but idk been pretty busy lately and I'm usually bad at catching up in general because I'm always trying to move forward with new things even though there's not wrong with older stuff.
Back to top Go down
Deathbringer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Password Recovered :D   Password Recovered :D EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 11:12 pm

Thanks for giving me your discord name and don't worry about catching up (timeframe wise) just message me or I'll message you when I can, I have a lot of stuff going on aswell I'm glad that I've managed to get in contact with you again I shall try and reach out to Jamie and Kevin still and I will continue to check these forums for any future posts, was good speaking again Ghrim, all the best.
Back to top Go down
ISkillahI
Respected Member
Respected Member
ISkillahI

PostSubject: Re: Password Recovered :D   Password Recovered :D EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 6:16 am

Yoo is anyone still here? Just found out that the forums are still up, that's pretty crazy.
Back to top Go down
Ghrim
Programmer
Programmer
Ghrim

PostSubject: Re: Password Recovered :D   Password Recovered :D EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 12:00 pm

Saw your message in my email and couldn't believe this website is still going and the fact that I still know my username and password. I'm still alive!

ISkillahI likes this post

Back to top Go down
ISkillahI
Respected Member
Respected Member
ISkillahI

PostSubject: Re: Password Recovered :D   Password Recovered :D EmptyMon May 13, 2024 5:08 am

Welcome back Ghrim Smile if anyone wants to add me on Discord, my username is "Denchii".

Would be fun to talk again to you guys after 10+ years, had some great memories on this server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Password Recovered :D   Password Recovered :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Password Recovered :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RoyalScape :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: