Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.

Maybe I'll Have A Go.

Go down 
5 posters

Should Brandon be staff?
Yes.
Maybe I'll Have A Go. Bar_left40%Maybe I'll Have A Go. Bar_right
 40% [ 4 ]
No.
Maybe I'll Have A Go. Bar_left40%Maybe I'll Have A Go. Bar_right
 40% [ 4 ]
I don't see him enough to make a choice.
Maybe I'll Have A Go. Bar_left20%Maybe I'll Have A Go. Bar_right
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Brandon
Brandon

Maybe I'll Have A Go. Empty
PostSubject: Maybe I'll Have A Go.   Maybe I'll Have A Go. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:40 am

IGN: Brandon
BLACKMARKS: 0
GAMETIME (DAYS): I've played for about a week? or two.
DAILY HOURS SPENT: Varies, depending on my homework.
LANGUAGES SPOKEN: English; Little Spanish, will be taking a Spanish I and Spanish II class sometime this year if not the next.
WHY WE SHOULD PICK YOU: I feel I'm liable to be staff. I have common sense; use it correctly, and most of the time apply proper grammar.
WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A STAFF MEMBER: Everyone's perception is different; My perception is to visualize a fair and enjoyable environment by governing the labor unions of Royal Scape! Mwuahahahhaa. No seriously, to regulate the server from spammers and farcasters!
NAMES OF SERVERS YOU'VE BEEN STAFF ON: This is one out of two servers I randomly play. Staff on neither of the two, hence my application to this one.
ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I'm attending an Early College High school program where I take High School and college classes simultaneously. With much to do for homework, I'm sure I can find time to be staff. Even if it's just logging in to hang out.
Back to top Go down
Evil (Lolwut)
Evil (Lolwut)

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'll Have A Go.   Maybe I'll Have A Go. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:56 am

You need to have at least 20 posts. ._.
But other then that, good app.
Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'll Have A Go.   Maybe I'll Have A Go. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:06 am

I don't think staff should be based on forum activity, as most occurrences happen In-Game. Thus, should be resolved In-Game.
Back to top Go down
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'll Have A Go.   Maybe I'll Have A Go. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:13 pm

Brandon wrote:
I don't think staff should be based on forum activity, as most occurrences happen In-Game. Thus, should be resolved In-Game.

This may be true, but the people who are more active on the forums tend to have much more experience and involvement in the community.
Also, staff members who are active on the forums tend to be much more efficient and helpful.

I would like to know the average hour of gameplay, not just a vague idea depending on your homework.
Chances are the owners won't pick from staff applications only (we've had a problem with that in the past), so you have to be active and stay active to get the spot.

Otherwise, a very good application.
Back to top Go down
https://royalscape.forumotion.net
Genjutsu

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'll Have A Go.   Maybe I'll Have A Go. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:32 pm

voted yes cuz your amazing tongue
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'll Have A Go.   Maybe I'll Have A Go. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:39 pm

I can't give a definite answer to game play. It varies significantly.

For example, today I've been off and on for remotely about 2 hours total.

A day ago or so I was on for 4+ hours.
Back to top Go down
Mischief
Donator
Donator
Mischief

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'll Have A Go.   Maybe I'll Have A Go. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:06 pm

Well, first of all I thought our staff position was filled? Second, you don't seem to be playing long enough/involved enough in the server to be staff. Being active doesn't mean you're involved, you're obviously not a part of the forums which is also a big part of the server.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'll Have A Go.   Maybe I'll Have A Go. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:46 am

First of all, the staff availability post still says there's one position left, that's not my fault.

Second, I'd appreciate it if you approached me in a more considerate manner...

Lastly, I do understand what you're saying, whether it was negatively enforced or not, I do find it reasonable excuses for me NOT to be staff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'll Have A Go.   Maybe I'll Have A Go. Empty

Back to top Go down

Maybe I'll Have A Go.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RoyalScape :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: