Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.
Similar topics

Our Dear Pixie & Her "Brother"

Go down 
+2
nine trees
Mischief
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mischief
Donator
Donator
Mischief

Our Dear Pixie & Her "Brother" Empty
PostSubject: Our Dear Pixie & Her "Brother"   Our Dear Pixie & Her "Brother" EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:46 pm

Well, after hearing it time and time again from all the people crying "leech!" I decided to look into the matter a little and see why people were saying it and saying it so predominately. I didn't find much other than an awful server with equally awful forums. Looking through their forums real quick I stumbled upon a familiar name: The Devil. Opened their post, it's a guide to trimming skillcapes via gold ore. Now, didn't Pixie claim The Devil was her "brother's" signature name? After logging in and speaking with the owner of the server Cart, I found out in a very brief conversation that our Pixie has been suspected of duping and had been stripped over her moderator rank (how the f**k did she earn it to begin with?) On top of being suspected of duping Cart tried to make it very clear, he'd suspected The Devil wasn't a girl the entire time (personally think he got played). Without further a due:

Our Dear Pixie & Her "Brother" Wipzr9

The Original Thread

Last edited by Mischief on Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our Dear Pixie & Her "Brother"   Our Dear Pixie & Her "Brother" EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:30 pm

I LMFAO'D.

Good find, Mischief. The Location description is also the same on these forums. Lol, I knew it'd turn up sometime.
Back to top Go down
https://royalscape.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Our Dear Pixie & Her "Brother"   Our Dear Pixie & Her "Brother" EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:32 pm

LOLOLOL. Love it! GAMED.
Back to top Go down
I Bear I

PostSubject: Re: Our Dear Pixie & Her "Brother"   Our Dear Pixie & Her "Brother" EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:32 am

If she's lie about that is she's a real girl? Cause she went cussing at me once while I just asked a question O.O
Back to top Go down
veshon
veshon

PostSubject: Re: Our Dear Pixie & Her "Brother"   Our Dear Pixie & Her "Brother" EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:31 am

loool Smile i checked that guide and lol'd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Dear Pixie & Her "Brother"   Our Dear Pixie & Her "Brother" EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:00 pm

She is...UGLY UGLY UGLY!
Back to top Go down
Lololol

PostSubject: Re: Our Dear Pixie & Her "Brother"   Our Dear Pixie & Her "Brother" EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:10 pm

Tony wrote:
She is...UGLY UGLY UGLY!
Regardless of Pixie being Devils sister or not, I doubt you have a fraction of the sex appeal you claim to have on these forums.
If you're so good looking you should post a picture, It wouldn't be a big deal if you weren't insecure, right?
Back to top Go down
Drug

PostSubject: Re: Our Dear Pixie & Her "Brother"   Our Dear Pixie & Her "Brother" EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:00 pm

lol she looks chineas
Back to top Go down
Mischief
Donator
Donator
Mischief

PostSubject: Re: Our Dear Pixie & Her "Brother"   Our Dear Pixie & Her "Brother" EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:19 pm

Drug wrote:
lol she looks chineas

You look like a grave-digger, all around the forums. Either way you didn't know the whole Pixie/Teh Devil ordeal, I don't see why you're posting anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Dear Pixie & Her "Brother"   Our Dear Pixie & Her "Brother" Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Dear Pixie & Her "Brother"
Page 1 of 1