Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.

Errr.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Evil (Lolwut)
Evil (Lolwut)

Errr. Empty
PostSubject: Errr.   Errr. EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:10 pm

Just a question...
Why am I IP Banned? O-o
Back to top Go down
Jino

Errr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errr.   Errr. EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:21 pm

If you mean ingame, I believe the server is offline again, due to massive flooders. I cannot access the client at the moment, as a massive amount of my RAM is being taken up by Adobe Premiere Elements DVD Burning, alongside with Skype, so I don't know if this is true ._.
Back to top Go down
Evil (Lolwut)
Evil (Lolwut)

Errr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errr.   Errr. EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:28 pm

I meant on forums. (I'm using my VPN to stay on here, because the account itself isn't banned, but it probably will be soon.)
Back to top Go down

Errr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errr.   Errr. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 5:16 am

Because you, the rev dude and Zumori wanted Tony, tranoux and Me demoted so you guys have our spots. Gamed dude, dont be such a bitch again. You won't get away with this.
Back to top Go down
Evil (Lolwut)
Evil (Lolwut)

Errr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errr.   Errr. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:51 am

I never wanted you guys demoted, I just thought he should get a second chance. I had nothing to do with that thread. D:
Back to top Go down
Jino

Errr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errr.   Errr. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:57 am

Knowing Saku, I'm sure all he said was "Rage moar!" or something dumb like that :p
Back to top Go down

Errr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errr.   Errr. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:59 am

He wants me Demoted cause i Demoted him. LOLOL. Well first of; I CAN'T be Demoted, I'm an Owner like Kevin. Second of; Those fucktards wont EVER get any spots, Not even a Player spot. LOL, And they will never manage to take down the server.
Back to top Go down
Evil (Lolwut)
Evil (Lolwut)

Errr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errr.   Errr. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:26 am

Well, when I first met those two, they seemed like nice guys.
Now all they want to do is attack the server, and I don't like it. :l

But wait, what makes me involved in this? D:
Back to top Go down
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin

Errr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errr.   Errr. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:42 pm

Ben wrote:
Because you, the rev dude and Zumori wanted Tony, tranoux and Me demoted so you guys have our spots. Gamed dude, dont be such a bitch again. You won't get away with this.

Ben, don't ban people for shit like that. You're the one being a bitch at the moment. He said nothing, he did nothing. If you ban people for no reason again, I'll have to demote you on the forums. I'm not kidding about this. He didn't break one rule. His opinion is entitled to be his, and you don't have to punish him for it.

Saku, inform me if something like this happens again. I'll be checking the activity-logs on the forums, just to make sure this didn't happen before.
Back to top Go down
https://royalscape.forumotion.net

Errr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errr.   Errr. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:57 pm

nine trees wrote:
Ben wrote:

Ben, don't ban people for shit like that. You're the one being a bitch at the moment. He said nothing, he did nothing. If you ban people for no reason again, I'll have to demote you on the forums. I'm not kidding about this. He didn't break one rule. His opinion is entitled to be his, and you don't have to punish him for it.

Saku, inform me if something like this happens again. I'll be checking the activity-logs on the forums, just to make sure this didn't happen before.

1. I didn't Ban.
2. Don't complain before you know something.
3. Demote me if you want to, I dont realy care.
Back to top Go down
Evil (Lolwut)
Evil (Lolwut)

Errr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errr.   Errr. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:06 pm

It was never my opinion to begin with, I like how the staff is already, why would I want you guys demoted?
I was wrong about Zumori and I realize that.
Back to top Go down
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin

Errr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errr.   Errr. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:08 pm

Kden.
I'm gonna get this all sorted out. Ben and I are cool now, hopefully.

@Saku,
exactly what I'm so pissed about. You had nothing to do with this and you were punished for no reason at all. I guess Zumori's just power hungry and will never get over it.
Back to top Go down
Lololol

Errr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errr.   Errr. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:43 pm

The crasher is the owner of a server that appears to be the same as this. From Day 1 I thought that this was ripped from it, And I'm still pretty sure it was, The eco server may be different, But the spawn source was stolen.
Back to top Go down
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin

Errr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errr.   Errr. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:52 pm

Lololol wrote:
The crasher is the owner of a server that appears to be the same as this. From Day 1 I thought that this was ripped from it, And I'm still pretty sure it was, The eco server may be different, But the spawn source was stolen.

Maybe so, but it's no leech. Kevin coded it up too much for the guy to have reason for flooding. He's just giving us excuses about why he's doing this and why we shouldn't play.

Servers are completely different, not only because of the client's background but the whole community itself. He has no right in flooding our server for a reason that, even though many people do this, is completely overrated and stupid.
Back to top Go down
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin

Errr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errr.   Errr. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:55 pm

Tony wrote:
He wants me Demoted cause i Demoted him. LOLOL. Well first of; I CAN'T be Demoted, I'm an Owner like Kevin. Second of; Those fucktards wont EVER get any spots, Not even a Player spot. LOL, And they will never manage to take down the server.

So the reason behind them flooding the server is because Zumori didn't get his spot back? And here I thought it was you flaming them.
What a bitch Zumori is. Just proves how power hungry people can be.

If you're reading this, Zumori, why don't you talk some sense into your friend? If you really want to be a staff member on this server and think you should be, you should stop this. I can't believe how ignorant you can be.
Back to top Go down
Lololol

Errr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errr.   Errr. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:00 pm

In actuality, None of this occurred because of me.
I only claimed to be the flooder, And everyone raged, Which was my goal.
Me, Becoming a staff member on this broken server?
No thank you.
He's getting paid to do what he does well, So I won't intervene.
You want it not to be crashed?
Pay him more than whoever paid him to do it.
And no, I haven't played on the server in the last month. I quit as it switched to Eco because it wasn't my type of server after that, So It's not because I want power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Errr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errr.   Errr. Empty

Back to top Go down

Errr.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: