Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.

isn't he sexy?

Go down 
+4
ISkillahI
pixie
nine trees
rils2
8 posters
AuthorMessage
rils2
Respected Member
Respected Member
rils2

isn't he sexy? Empty
PostSubject: isn't he sexy?   isn't he sexy? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:06 pm

isn't he sexy? Sexydeath
Back to top Go down
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin

isn't he sexy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: isn't he sexy?   isn't he sexy? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:15 pm

rils2 wrote:
isn't he sexy? Sexydeath

Me or Death?...
Back to top Go down
https://royalscape.forumotion.net
rils2
Respected Member
Respected Member
rils2

isn't he sexy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: isn't he sexy?   isn't he sexy? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:18 pm

both Wink
Back to top Go down
pixie
pixie

isn't he sexy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: isn't he sexy?   isn't he sexy? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:08 am

True dat! Lmao at death.. Mr stretchy-man!
Back to top Go down
ISkillahI
Respected Member
Respected Member
ISkillahI

isn't he sexy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: isn't he sexy?   isn't he sexy? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:04 am

Nine trees is more sexy ;o
Back to top Go down
Deathbringer
Administrator
Administrator

isn't he sexy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: isn't he sexy?   isn't he sexy? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:22 am

There is 3 sexy people on the picture Wink

Jamie, rils and me Smile
Back to top Go down
Robin
Respected Member
Respected Member
Robin

isn't he sexy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: isn't he sexy?   isn't he sexy? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:43 am

I got sick of thinking about Jamie Sick
Death is soo much better Rock On
Back to top Go down
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin

isn't he sexy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: isn't he sexy?   isn't he sexy? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:33 pm

Robin wrote:

I think it's time to end this.

Robin, do you know why you think of me as a "prick?" Do you know why I don't respect you anymore? Because you no longer do anything right. You no longer respect me, and why is that? It's because I favored your demotion, isn't it?

You used to suck up to me, and don't think that I like that more than disrespect, because it's nearly the same thing. Now you hate my guts, but why is that? Is it only because I gave you more than a few reasons why you should be demoted? Is it because I have no respect for you? Is it because I'm a staff member and you aren't? Those aren't real reasons to hate me.

I do have a moral code. I respect people for doing the right thing. But since you're demotion, you don't seem to care anymore. All you do is wrong. Especially to me. You have to continuously make a fool of yourself trying to make a fool of me through the forums that I've created, just to give yourself some satisfaction. It isn't working.

It's making you look like a fool and makes you look even more of one because you've lost your position and you continue to blame it on me somehow, either that or you just hate me for thinking others would've done better. The truth is, Robin, that most of the server did think that others would've done better, including staff members. Don't hate my guts because I spoke my opinion, don't hate me because I think you got what you deserved, don't hate anyone else for agreeing with me.

The least we can both do is leave this all behind. You know it was your fault for your own demotion, Robin. Why do you continue to be angry about it? I think we should both move on. You know it isn't my fault for your demotion, and you know that I think you deserved it.

Let's start anew and forget about all of this, alright? I've had enough of this. If you continue to attack me, I'll continue to defend myself. But if we can move ahead of this, think of ourselves as better than the issue at hand, at least we'll grow to respect and acknowledge each other. Isn't that all we can both ask for?

*********************************************************************************
ON-TOPIC:
I voted for teh Robertstein. Nice emote, lol.
Back to top Go down
Deathbringer
Administrator
Administrator

isn't he sexy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: isn't he sexy?   isn't he sexy? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:43 pm

nine trees wrote:

ON-TOPIC:
voted for teh Robertstein. Nice emote, lol.

YAY Very Happy

Im the best lol!
Back to top Go down
Robin
Respected Member
Respected Member
Robin

isn't he sexy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: isn't he sexy?   isn't he sexy? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:00 pm

nine trees wrote:
Robin wrote:

The least we can both do is leave this all behind. You know it was your fault for your own demotion, Robin. Why do you continue to be angry about it? I think we should both move on. You know it isn't my fault for your demotion, and you know that I think you deserved it.
I'm sorry but I lol'd there becus I told that you a few times "Leave it"
and second I got mad at u becus u keep bitching about I told the ban command which nobody told me that normal players are able to do a staff command.
and u only say the bad things I do but u never call the good things so thats why
and also the calling me a bitch becus I didn't wanted to tell Ben how I got a fury doesn't rlly make sence does it/.
Back to top Go down
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin

isn't he sexy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: isn't he sexy?   isn't he sexy? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:40 pm

Robin wrote:
nine trees wrote:
Robin wrote:

and second I got mad at u becus u keep bitching about I told the ban command which nobody told me that normal players are able to do a staff command.
and u only say the bad things I do but u never call the good things so thats why
and also the calling me a bitch becus I didn't wanted to tell Ben how I got a fury doesn't rlly make sence does it/.

1.I'm sorry, but I laughed also. You're telling me to leave it while you still hold onto it. You know you're saying this to get a few points with this constant argument, but we both know that you definitely will not leave it, you continue to act this way and call me a prick. You act differently because you were demoted, you neither care for this server nor respect Kevin's decision. This is definitely a sign that you won't let it go. You're going to do as much damage to me as possible, but I know you're going to fail in the process of attempting it.

2.That's not the only reason I'm "bitching." You've done a lot more.

3.You've done more bad than good in your time as a moderator. Accept it. You're supposed to make the least amount of mistakes as possible. If I were to break a few rules like you did, I'd be demoted too.

4.I never called you a bitch. I told you you were acting like one for refusing to tell an administrator how you got items, and you know that you got those items illegally. There's a difference. You claimed it was a secret, but why does it have to be? It's a glitch, you should have told us right away, not keep it a secret and flaunt your illegally obtained rares. A moderator should do this especially, you know what's right and what's wrong, yet you kept them.

That post was meant to be a compromise, yet you still attack me. If you want this to go on, you know how it'll end. But take your sweet time doing it. Keep making a fool of yourself if you like, because I no longer seek your respect. You have none for me and you want none from me. If you keep at it, it'll show everyone how much of a staff member you weren't meant to be.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Respected Member
Respected Member
Robin

isn't he sexy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: isn't he sexy?   isn't he sexy? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:15 pm

nine trees wrote:
Robin wrote:
nine trees wrote:
Robin wrote:

You act differently because you were demoted, you neither care for this server nor respect Kevin's decision. This is definitely a sign that you won't let it go. You're going to do as much damage to me as possible.
My demotion wasn't Kevin's choice but Tony's and I even still talk to him normally on msn some times.
ask him if u want.<-Kevin
Back to top Go down
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin

isn't he sexy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: isn't he sexy?   isn't he sexy? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:27 am

nine trees wrote:

Let's start anew and forget about all of this, alright? I've had enough of this. If you continue to attack me, I'll continue to defend myself. But if we can move ahead of this, think of ourselves as better than the issue at hand, at least we'll grow to respect and acknowledge each other. Isn't that all we can both ask for?

nine trees wrote:
Robin wrote:
nine trees wrote:
Robin wrote:

That post was meant to be a compromise, yet you still attack me. If you want this to go on, you know how it'll end. But take your sweet time doing it. Keep making a fool of yourself if you like, because I no longer seek your respect. You have none for me and you want none from me. If you keep at it, it'll show everyone how much of a staff member you weren't meant to be.

Robin wrote:
[My demotion wasn't Kevin's choice but Tony's and I even still talk to him normally on msn some times.
ask him if u want.<-Kevin

Again, you seem to ignore the significant parts of my posts. Do you not want to leave this behind? Do you still want to act childish towards me? Honestly, Robin, all I do is defend myself.

I'm the one trying to move on and make a compromise. Yet you continue to attack me? You continue to call me an asshole and a prick behind my back? You continue to hate me when I ask for your forgiveness?

I guess I have to cut it short with the speech since you'll try to cut a small part out and find a way to argue about it and try to prove me wrong. You continuously do that just to annoy me and to think yourself better of me. But you're not, only because you continue to argue about every little thing I say or do. I've had enough, Robin. If you want to keep doing this, then as I've said, I will continue to defend myself. If you want to leave it behind, I will too. And don't give me shit about you said for me to leave it behind, because you had something against me since that day you were demoted.

Also, just to prove you wrong, BOTH Kevin and Tony made the decision. If Kevin disagreed with Tony, you would've kept your position.
Back to top Go down

isn't he sexy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: isn't he sexy?   isn't he sexy? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:37 am

Yeah..Defend yourself Jamie; Or do it the way i'd do it. IP-Ban him from the Forums. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Owner
Owner

isn't he sexy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: isn't he sexy?   isn't he sexy? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:49 am

Robin wrote:

Oh Shit.
Back to top Go down
http://royalscape562.tk
Sweet Ride