Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.
Similar topics

Southern Comfort = Roxy

Go down 
+2
nine trees
Mischief
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mischief
Donator
Donator
Mischief

Southern Comfort = Roxy Empty
PostSubject: Southern Comfort = Roxy   Southern Comfort = Roxy EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:05 am

Southern Comfort = Roxy, pure and simple. I came to the server with no intentions to actually play it. I came with the sole purpose to test a random thought I'd had the day of my arrival "how much more respect would I get as a girl than I do as a guy?" well as it turns out? A lot. I landed everyone's respect fairly easily, without any major or even minor accomplishments. I really didn't do anything in order to land a Forum Moderator position here on the forums either. I came to like the server, so I kept at it with Roxy. Now, I planned on coming back as myself. Not much different other than gender, name and face. Hate me, love me, it is what it is!
Back to top Go down
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Southern Comfort = Roxy   Southern Comfort = Roxy EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:37 am

Wow. I never would've guessed. It makes sense though, you did sound like yourself and everything. And yeah, it's blind respect that people give to different genders. It's sad to see that in action these days.

Anyways, you seriously don't know what you did to be a forum moderator? You followed the rules. You know how God and Vitality got a moderator position for following the rules, without applying? That's the exact same way you got your spot.

By the way, are you staying?
Back to top Go down
https://royalscape.forumotion.net
oh g kush
Respected Member
Respected Member
oh g kush

PostSubject: Re: Southern Comfort = Roxy   Southern Comfort = Roxy EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:13 am

i always respected you Smile
Back to top Go down
ISkillahI
Respected Member
Respected Member
ISkillahI

PostSubject: Re: Southern Comfort = Roxy   Southern Comfort = Roxy EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:04 am

Lol,

I thought u was a guy on Southern Comfort,

But I'm not going to behave differently as a player was a girl
I give everyone the same respect that they deserve
Back to top Go down
oh g kush
Respected Member
Respected Member
oh g kush

PostSubject: Re: Southern Comfort = Roxy   Southern Comfort = Roxy EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:24 am

wait so soco is a guy or girl?!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southern Comfort = Roxy   Southern Comfort = Roxy EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:29 am

So.. Roxy is a guy irl? o.O
Back to top Go down
oh g kush
Respected Member
Respected Member
oh g kush

PostSubject: Re: Southern Comfort = Roxy   Southern Comfort = Roxy EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:32 am

so confusing lol. when i first met him/her, his/her acc name was martin. then he/she is saying its roxy, then his/her forum name is jackson. im so confused Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southern Comfort = Roxy   Southern Comfort = Roxy EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:33 am

oh g kush wrote:
so confusing lol. when i first met him/her, his/her acc name was martin. then he/she is saying its roxy, then his/her forum name is jackson. im so confused Suspect

Ikr, I was like wtf, who is Jackson lol
Back to top Go down
pixie
pixie

PostSubject: Re: Southern Comfort = Roxy   Southern Comfort = Roxy EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:41 am

Jackson is a guy who is roxy and soco.
Back to top Go down
oh g kush
Respected Member
Respected Member
oh g kush

PostSubject: Re: Southern Comfort = Roxy   Southern Comfort = Roxy EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:48 am

ohh wait okay i see now. roxy was his forum named but then he changed it to jackson and chaned the pic. okay i got it. damm lol musta been hard to go along with that for like a month+
Back to top Go down
Mischief
Donator
Donator
Mischief

PostSubject: Re: Southern Comfort = Roxy   Southern Comfort = Roxy EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:55 am

nine trees wrote:
Wow. I never would've guessed. It makes sense though, you did sound like yourself and everything. And yeah, it's blind respect that people give to different genders. It's sad to see that in action these days.

Anyways, you seriously don't know what you did to be a forum moderator? You followed the rules. You know how God and Vitality got a moderator position for following the rules, without applying? That's the exact same way you got your spot.

By the way, are you staying?

Yeh, I based most of Roxy off who I was just tweaked certain things to fit the gender. The things for a woman I based of my ex-girlfriend (the girl in the pictures.) I honestly hadn't had any intention of staying to begin with, was just a silly test. A lot of people followed the rules, I seemed to have had special treatment though. At any rate, even if that wasn't the case in the Forum Moderator deal it was still present through out Roxy's stay. Yes, I'd like to stay, only reason Roxy stayed so long is because I liked the server.

oh g kush wrote:
i always respected you Smile

Nice to know, everyone did as Roxy.

ISkillahI wrote:
Lol,

I thought u was a guy on Southern Comfort,

But I'm not going to behave differently as a player was a girl
I give everyone the same respect that they deserve

I am a guy, Southern Comfort is a guy as well. I came back as myself on Southern Comfort. Roxy doesn't exist beyond the confines of my imagination. You and I really didn't speak a lot but a lot of other people treated me far different as a girl than they do now or then as a boy (whether they realize it or not.)

oh g kush wrote:
wait so soco is a guy or girl?!?

I'm a guy, Southern Comfort was actually me coming back. Roxy is a fake from my imagination.

Ben wrote:
So.. Roxy is a guy irl? o.O

Yes Ben, I am.

oh g kush wrote:

I had never made anything or ever claimed to be a Martin in any case? Not sure where Martin came from, though I would like to know. I changed my forum name from Roxy to Jackson through the profile settings.

Ben wrote:
oh g kush wrote:

Ikr, I was like wtf, who is Jackson lol

Refer above to Oh G Kush's reply, not sure where Martin came from I never played as Martin in any form.

pixie wrote:
Jackson is a guy who is roxy and soco.

Correct! Southern Comfort (me) came back after pretending to be Roxy (also me, though I'm not a girl) and my name is Jackson, not Roxanne.

--

I hope that clears some things up? I'd more than like to stay and actually become something on the server, though through means not based off my gender :p
Back to top Go down
oh g kush
Respected Member
Respected Member
oh g kush

PostSubject: Re: Southern Comfort = Roxy   Southern Comfort = Roxy EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:15 pm

lol got iit. but the first time i pked on this server i seen some guy martin and we were talking and stuff and hes like telling me hes gonna make a twin with me and call him 0h g kush. then you made the acc. so i thought you were martin. lmao idk what happened there.
Back to top Go down
Mischief
Donator
Donator
Mischief

PostSubject: Re: Southern Comfort = Roxy   Southern Comfort = Roxy EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:29 pm

oh g kush wrote:
lol got iit. but the first time i pked on this server i seen some guy martin and we were talking and stuff and hes like telling me hes gonna make a twin with me and call him 0h g kush. then you made the acc. so i thought you were martin. lmao idk what happened there.

Oh hah, no I never made the account I was just messing with you in the chat box :p
Back to top Go down
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Southern Comfort = Roxy   Southern Comfort = Roxy EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:36 pm

^
Your ex is hot, I respected you no less even though you were a shemale =D
Back to top Go down
Mischief
Donator
Donator
Mischief

PostSubject: Re: Southern Comfort = Roxy   Southern Comfort = Roxy EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:56 pm

Gabe wrote:
^
Your ex is hot, I respected you no less even though you were a shemale =D

That she is, she's also a handful she enlisted in the service only reason we split up. Anyhow, respect or not, I never see you around :p Glad it's earned though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southern Comfort = Roxy   Southern Comfort = Roxy Empty

Back to top Go down

Southern Comfort = Roxy
Page 1 of 1