Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.

how do i get a spirit sheild?

Go down 
+2
teh devil
pixie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
pixie
pixie

how do i get a spirit sheild? Empty
PostSubject: how do i get a spirit sheild?   how do i get a spirit sheild? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:30 pm

i saw some 1 like early today with a spirit sheild his name was leva king? i think .. yea i tried asking how but he said it was a secret.does this server hide info from each other?
Back to top Go down
teh devil
teh devil

PostSubject: Re: how do i get a spirit sheild?   how do i get a spirit sheild? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:33 pm

i knew it....that guy lied to meh! Sad he said he didnt have 1 lmao.... what a newb!

btw u look sexy pixie! tongue
Back to top Go down
Southern Comfort
Southern Comfort

PostSubject: Re: how do i get a spirit sheild?   how do i get a spirit sheild? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:34 pm

pixie wrote:
i saw some 1 like early today with a spirit sheild his name was leva king? i think .. yea i tried asking how but he said it was a secret.does this server hide info from each other?

He may or may not have donated for it. Other than that, he may also have gotten a Corp. drop, not entirely sure which.

teh devil wrote:
i knew it....that guy lied to meh! Sad he said he didnt have 1 lmao.... what a newb!

btw u look sexy pixie! tongue

Didn't you quit?
Back to top Go down
teh devil
teh devil

PostSubject: Re: how do i get a spirit sheild?   how do i get a spirit sheild? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:45 pm

i quit the game still on forums though..
Back to top Go down
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: how do i get a spirit sheild?   how do i get a spirit sheild? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:47 pm

pixie wrote:
Kill the Corp Beast and get a sigil. Trade the sigil in to an admin for your spirit shield. Leva King shouldn't be such a douchebag about stuff. Tell him I said that, Smile.

teh devil wrote:
i quit the game still on forums though..
Off-Topic much? She asked a question, and your post had nothing to do with it.
Back to top Go down
https://royalscape.forumotion.net
pixie
pixie

PostSubject: Re: how do i get a spirit sheild?   how do i get a spirit sheild? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:50 pm

thank you! how do i do corp without dying so fast? thhat thing is hard and i have no good gear Sad
Back to top Go down
teh devil
teh devil

PostSubject: Re: how do i get a spirit sheild?   how do i get a spirit sheild? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:53 pm

was replying to soco who asked "didn't u quit"
Back to top Go down
ISkillahI
Respected Member
Respected Member
ISkillahI

PostSubject: Re: how do i get a spirit sheild?   how do i get a spirit sheild? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:53 pm

pixie wrote:
thank you! how do i do corp without dying so fast? thhat thing is hard and i have no good gear Sad

Mage protect ON

On If you got lower then 60hp go eat till 65 or something Smile
Back to top Go down
pixie
pixie

PostSubject: Re: how do i get a spirit sheild?   how do i get a spirit sheild? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:47 am

Thanks... I got a dhally and a d long and a regen bracelet loot.
Back to top Go down
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: how do i get a spirit sheild?   how do i get a spirit sheild? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:45 pm

nine trees wrote:

Kill the Corp Beast and get a sigil. Trade the sigil in to an admin for your spirit shield. Leva King shouldn't be such a douchebag about stuff. Tell him I said that, Smile.

Or Keveh could work on adding Godswod making/Shield making. He could leach it off the Nr-Scape source if he wanted. ItemonItem.java or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do i get a spirit sheild?   how do i get a spirit sheild? Empty

Back to top Go down

how do i get a spirit sheild?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: