Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.
Similar topics

Admins: Constantly Scammed?

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    nine trees
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Admins: Constantly Scammed? Empty
    PostSubject: Admins: Constantly Scammed?   Admins: Constantly Scammed? EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:47 pm

Earlier, I went into my brother's room to talk to him. He was downloading another server (3rd one today) while we were talking about RoyalScape, just being bored. Then, guess what?

"People say that they're gonna scam you for items..."
    "What do they say?"
    "They're like: I'm gonna see if I can scam Jamie, or some other shit like that..."
    "Wow..."

Was our conversation. Now I realize how much you guys lie to me and the rest of the administrators.

We TRUST you. We do our best to HELP you.
    We've never LIED or CHEATED you. We've never DISRESPECTED you.

Yet You repay us by lying to us and scamming us to get a fucking item or two? Or a few skills you've wanted for two days?

I won't be replacing anyone's "lost" items any longer. The only people I completely trust are Donald123, O G Kush, I Pk Urmom I, and Saku.
    Thank you guys, you've never broken the rules or cheated the staff members. I have a ton of respect for you.

Good luck to those dickheads who think they can get far in life by lying and cheating people and expecting they'll get something from it. In the end, you're just idiots who can't get a life.

Last edited by nine trees on Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    https://royalscape.forumotion.net
    ISkillahI
    Respected Member
    Respected Member
    ISkillahI

PostSubject: Re: Admins: Constantly Scammed?   Admins: Constantly Scammed? EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:54 pm

i dont lie?

I trust the staff with my heart Very Happy

But i got banned , lol

btw : u dont trust me? Surprised
    Back to top Go down
    nine trees
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admins: Constantly Scammed?   Admins: Constantly Scammed? EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:57 pm

ISkillerI wrote:

I trust you, just not completely. Confused
    Back to top Go down
    ISkillahI
    Respected Member
    Respected Member
    ISkillahI

PostSubject: Re: Admins: Constantly Scammed?   Admins: Constantly Scammed? EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:58 pm

nine trees wrote:
    ISkillerI wrote:

I trust you, just not completely. Confused

Trapped why not?

I trust you completely Confused
    Back to top Go down
    i pk urmom i
    i pk urmom i

PostSubject: Re: Admins: Constantly Scammed?   Admins: Constantly Scammed? EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:26 pm

you dunt trust meh... *cries a lil* Very Happy and yeah I've herd lots of this the past few weeks
    Back to top Go down
    Zumori
    Respected Member
    Respected Member
    Zumori

PostSubject: Re: Admins: Constantly Scammed?   Admins: Constantly Scammed? EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:01 pm

Meh, I don't give people back items, reason: They could screeny it, Trade it to someone for something then get something else for it, Then try and get another, You can't lose these full inventories of stuff I've been seeing people try to get back, IE: Devil. It's only single items you may lose picking up at godwars and such, Not things collected over time since the restarts are small rollbacks
    Back to top Go down
    nine trees
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admins: Constantly Scammed?   Admins: Constantly Scammed? EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:04 pm

Zumori wrote:
    Meh, I don't give people back items, reason: They could screeny it, Trade it to someone for something then get something else for it, Then try and get another, You can't lose these full inventories of stuff I've been seeing people try to get back, IE: Devil. It's only single items you may lose picking up at godwars and such, Not things collected over time since the restarts are small rollbacks

Would be smart to check their accounts, have a screenshot of what they lost, and two/three witnesses or one staff member to verify that they had the items/skills. Yet there's still an easy way to scam administrators...
    Back to top Go down
    Zumori
    Respected Member
    Respected Member
    Zumori

PostSubject: Re: Admins: Constantly Scammed?   Admins: Constantly Scammed? EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:06 pm

It's like being teachers, punishing them all for people's actions, I almost know for a fact Devil was trying to scam me, But trusted players like you said, I'll give items back to, or people who have nothing on their account but that item they lost, Still, they could have transferred it to another, You'd be amazed at the extent people go to get free things they could get by the time they finish their plan...
    Back to top Go down
    nine trees
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admins: Constantly Scammed?   Admins: Constantly Scammed? EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:11 pm

Zumori wrote:
    It's like being teachers, punishing them all for people's actions, I almost know for a fact Devil was trying to scam me, But trusted players like you said, I'll give items back to, or people who have nothing on their account but that item they lost, Still, they could have transferred it to another, You'd be amazed at the extent people go to get free things they could get by the time they finish their plan...

I know all of this. People have begged friends to lie to staff members about their items, they've transfered items, lied with the items still on them, and much more.
    Back to top Go down
    Zumori
    Respected Member
    Respected Member
    Zumori

PostSubject: Re: Admins: Constantly Scammed?   Admins: Constantly Scammed? EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:16 pm

I say Kevin tries to fix the rollback after restart and if he does, We don't notify anyone and whoever tries to get items back from rollback, ban/mute.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admins: Constantly Scammed?   Admins: Constantly Scammed? Empty

Back to top Go down

Admins: Constantly Scammed?
    Page 1 of 1