Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.
Similar topics

Any explanation?

Go down 
    +2
    nine trees
    Zumori
    6 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Zumori
    Respected Member
    Respected Member
    Zumori

Any explanation? Empty
    PostSubject: Any explanation?   Any explanation? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:12 pm

My admin account is disabled(Now deleted) I got member'd on the chat box by Nine Trees, and I've asked Kevin and he didn't know anything, If you're going to demote me don't be so sneaky about it. All of the staff are saying "Be more active" Yeah, that's why every time i AM on, None of you are on except for occasionally Ben, Vitality or Death. Especially with Tony who's saying I should be more active, Is being on an hour a day or so enough? When it was summer I hardly even saw you on.
    Back to top Go down
    nine trees
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Any explanation? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Any explanation?   Any explanation? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:15 pm

If most of the server yells, "YAY!" when Tony announces you were demoted, I think something was wrong in making you an administrator. You're hardly ever on, and when you are, you don't really help. I've heard at least seven complaints of you completely ignoring people while you're Pking, AFK or not. And you're Pking 90% of the time.

If you think I'm flaming you, I'm not. These are just the reasons you were demoted.

I think Kevin should have an interview with those who donate for a staff position. It's obvious that 3/4 donator staff members didn't work out, and that's how it will be for as long as this server accepts them.
    Back to top Go down
    https://royalscape.forumotion.net
    Zumori
    Respected Member
    Respected Member
    Zumori

Any explanation? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Any explanation?   Any explanation? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:41 pm

I'm on 2-3 hours every day, Every time I'm on its me and another mod or death, Not you, or any other admins for that matter, Don't be a hypocrite, Also other than those who didn't start flaming me the second they found out I donated for admin, I was completely nice to everyone, Obviously you don't see me helping when I'm "Hardly" on because you're elsewhere doing non-chalant things, If you expect me to be on 7 hours on weekdays when I get home at 5, All of the staff would be demoted, Tony gave me a warning that if I wasn't active the next day I would get demoted, I had a lot of schedule work and class papers to sign then I went to a friends(I'm allowed to have a social life as an admin, right?) The next day I tried to login and I did everything for school done but my account was disabled, As for the summer time I was staff(School started the 26th) I was on 10 pm - 4 am, But theirs no point in debating how drastic Tony went for me being not-so-active for THREE DAYS, Because as Kevin said, there are no second chances, even if your first one was because someone was irrational.
    Back to top Go down
    donald123

Any explanation? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Any explanation?   Any explanation? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:12 pm

I don't really think not being on is the biggest problem. I think its more of the fact off the whole server (or well 90%) was happy you were demoted and how when ever you were on you would just sit in Pk area. I see you adressed the whole not being active stuff but I think the bigger problem is the fact that there wasn't much helping being given which is a huge thing. At times I feel you were still thinking as a player, and not as an Admin, and I will admit that becoming admin from a player is hard to do... which is why most donator admins don't work out I think. Thats just my opinion on the matter...
    Back to top Go down
    Zumori
    Respected Member
    Respected Member
    Zumori

Any explanation? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Any explanation?   Any explanation? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:17 pm

I helped a lot of people, And honestly I sat at Pk for a reason, They'll take out a donator admin/mod any time they can, they don't care about morals whether or not it's too drastic, Also I'm pretty sure half of the server I helped (or well 60%) could care less for anyone staff that helped them, maybe they were all happy because it's one step closer to getting themselves a staff position, I'm sure it's about 10%, You're extremely over-exaggerating and 90% is too much to know yourself considering 90% of the server hasn't voiced that they didn't like me.
    Back to top Go down
    donald123

Any explanation? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Any explanation?   Any explanation? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:35 pm

First of all I was just saying my opinion. And second when you say you sat at Pk for reason, can you say it? All I know was from ME actually being there people would glitch right in front of you and you would just watch. I mean sure you could be afk but it happened alot, almost to much for you to be afk every single time. It wasn't just me who saw this either many people saw it. I remember one time someone was asking me what to do while you were standing right there because he was glitched. I'm not saying I didn't want to help him, ofcourse I did, but im saying the concept of the point of you should have tried to take action as well. As for the 90% I was just reffering to Nines post about saying how the server was happy. I'm not trying to attack you or anything I'm just doing what you asked, trying to explain the situation, or my take on it, considering your asking for any explanation Wink
    Back to top Go down
    Zumori
    Respected Member
    Respected Member
    Zumori

Any explanation? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Any explanation?   Any explanation? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:40 pm

I think being at Pk was obvious, It's where a lot of people gather and a lot of them glitch, I may have fought there to pass time when no one was glitching or I may have been AFK because that's where I spend most of my time, but I'm not going to tele to corp and go AFK just so people can't blame me for glitchers
    Back to top Go down
    teh devil
    teh devil

Any explanation? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Any explanation?   Any explanation? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:09 pm

is he still admin?
    Back to top Go down
    Zumori
    Respected Member
    Respected Member
    Zumori

Any explanation? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Any explanation?   Any explanation? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:00 pm

Yes, I am now...
    Back to top Go down
    I Bear I

Any explanation? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Any explanation?   Any explanation? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:04 am

Hmm I'm also inactive but when I was active I hardly seen staff... So don't blame Zumori only, the people were happy cause they thought they can get a chance on his spot mostly... They are greedy wolfs throw 1 finger and they take it Wink
    Back to top Go down
    Robin
    Respected Member
    Respected Member
    Robin

Any explanation? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Any explanation?   Any explanation? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:18 am

I Bear I wrote:
    Hmm I'm also inactive but when I was active I hardly seen staff... So don't blame Zumori only, the people were happy cause they thought they can get a chance on his spot mostly... They are greedy wolfs throw 1 finger and they take it Wink
    They should deal with it.
    Unless Zumori breaks rules in-game that lead to a demotion.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Any explanation? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Any explanation?   Any explanation? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any explanation?
    Page 1 of 1