Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.
Similar topics

un fair account deletion

Go down 
+2
I Bear I
Robin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin
Respected Member
Respected Member
Robin

un fair account deletion Empty
PostSubject: un fair account deletion   un fair account deletion EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:05 am

Hey,

IskillerI's and my forum account got deleted which I think is un fair.
I want to start first with:
This topic
is not for starting a fight or a flame war and I don't mean to offend Tony.

As you may noticed IskillerI and I were very active on forums.
Some of you might agree with Tony that we were "spamming"
But that isn't true because we just replied on a lot of topics,
And at those topics I actually just posted full sentences which didn't had any
spam in it and I didn't ment to spam neither.
I honestly think that Tony just wants to be the number 1 poster,
my reason why I think this is because every time when IskillerI or I beaten him
in posts he went grave digging.
I think if Tony wants to be the top poster he should legally post like IskillerI
and I did and not flaming us for spamming while he was grave digging

Or he just could ask us to post less besides then just delete our account.

Please leave a fair comment Smile
-Robin

(Once again I don't mean to offend Tony with this)
Back to top Go down
I Bear I

PostSubject: Re: un fair account deletion   un fair account deletion EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:56 am

There is a rule, that you can't have X Amount of Post in 1-2Hours... Or else it's spam happend to me also... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oh g kush
Respected Member
Respected Member
oh g kush

PostSubject: Re: un fair account deletion   un fair account deletion EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:13 pm

He didnt even get a warning lol.. thats a little unfair.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Respected Member
Respected Member
Robin

PostSubject: Re: un fair account deletion   un fair account deletion EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm

It's indeed unfair but Ill have to live with it...
But if This continues it would suck
Back to top Go down
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: un fair account deletion   un fair account deletion EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:14 pm

oh g kush wrote:

Forum rules are different than in-game rules. You hardly get warnings. Forum Rules = Common Sense.

Seems like you were trying to start a flame-topic here;
Robin wrote:

I think if Tony wants to be the top poster he should legally post like IskillerI

He didn't flame you, did he?
You're saying he should legally post when he's been on the forums from the beginning, while you and Skiller have not. Well, from our eyes, if you post more than Tony or I, you MUST be spamming.
I've checked your statistics, it seems different. BUT, spamming isn't just posting "x amount in a period of time." One or two worded comments, posting more than 10 times on the same post, double-posting, and much more.

As for your account, Tony and I both agreed you were closing topics when they shouldn't have been closed. *abusing on the forums*
Everyone should realize RoyalScape has ZERO-TOLERANCE for abusing and breaking rules. Even if it seems like a small offence, it could lead to larger problems in the future.

Sorry for breaking this to you Robin, but you won't be getting a moderator position on the forums. Tony told me not to give you the power back.
Back to top Go down
https://royalscape.forumotion.net
Robin
Respected Member
Respected Member
Robin

PostSubject: Re: un fair account deletion   un fair account deletion EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:32 pm

nine trees wrote:
oh g kush wrote:

Forum rules are different than in-game rules. You hardly get warnings. Forum Rules = Common Sense.

Seems like you were trying to start a flame-topic here;
Robin wrote:

He didn't flame you, did he?
You're saying he should legally post when he's been on the forums from the beginning, while you and Skiller have not. Well, from our eyes, if you post more than Tony or I, you MUST be spamming.
I've checked your statistics, it seems different. BUT, spamming isn't just posting "x amount in a period of time." One or two worded comments, posting more than 10 times on the same post, double-posting, and much more.

As for your account, Tony and I both agreed you were closing topics when they shouldn't have been closed. *abusing on the forums*
Everyone should realize RoyalScape has ZERO-TOLERANCE for abusing and breaking rules. Even if it seems like a small offence, it could lead to larger problems in the future.

Sorry for breaking this to you Robin, but you won't be getting a moderator position on the forums. Tony told me not to give you the power back.
Ok I will accept that..
But I didn't ment to abuse with the locking topics I just made some dumb choises thats all.
Back to top Go down
Zumori
Respected Member
Respected Member
Zumori

PostSubject: Re: un fair account deletion   un fair account deletion EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:45 pm

Dumb choices are what lead to abusing and/or is abusing, I just don't think you need to post 50 times a day, I'll do like 10 a day but that's when I actually start a thread, You know you're spamming when you're going around looking for any and every thread to reply to, If it's not on the latest posts it probably doesn't matter to anyone if you replied, Actually just a smaller form of grave-digging.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Respected Member
Respected Member
Robin

PostSubject: Re: un fair account deletion   un fair account deletion EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:22 am

Zumori wrote:
Dumb choices are what lead to abusing and/or is abusing, I just don't think you need to post 50 times a day, I'll do like 10 a day but that's when I actually start a thread, You know you're spamming when you're going around looking for any and every thread to reply to, If it's not on the latest posts it probably doesn't matter to anyone if you replied, Actually just a smaller form of grave-digging.
I was talking about the locking,
Like I said I didn't ment to abuse I just thought there were some moments that something was going no where.
But then you guys wanted to continue the posts,
And okay the locking my own report was wrong but it was a joke from someone which I didn't saw the joke in it.
Back to top Go down
Pee on Kidz
Pee on Kidz

PostSubject: Re: un fair account deletion   un fair account deletion EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:07 am

Tbh your account shouldn't of got deleted but skiller would put shit such as "Lol" "gratz" "nice"...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: un fair account deletion   un fair account deletion Empty

Back to top Go down

un fair account deletion
Page 1 of 1