Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.

Has The Iraq War Been Successful or Not?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Has The Iraq War Been Successful or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Has The Iraq War Been Successful or Not?   Has The Iraq War Been Successful or Not? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:17 pm

Another debate Smile I like looking at everyone's opinions. Again, THIS IS AN INTELLIGENT DEBATE. NO RETARDS OR SPAMMING PLEASE.

The War in Iraq... A Success or not?

I say No. Because, the United States loses dozes of troops a month, there are bombings on a constant basis, many of the Civilians that shouldn't be involved in the war are dieing, and nothing seems to be changing, as in, getting better. Also, the US is losing billions of dollars for nothing. This war isn't going anywhere (yet.) I say, bring all of our soldiers home.

:flower: :flower: :flower:
Back to top Go down
Waffles
Waffles

PostSubject: Re: Has The Iraq War Been Successful or Not?   Has The Iraq War Been Successful or Not? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:41 pm

I agree with you for bringing the soldiers home. But one of the main reasons why some people like me can't come to a conclusion for it being successful or not, is conspiracys, and there are plenty of them. i personally believe the whole war was a mistake, but i also believe George Bush was the worst president that the united states has ever seen. And if the middle east was THAT much of a threat to us, it would of taken longer to take them over. its like getting into a fight with a blind kid confined to a wheelchair, he may have done something we never expected and get our attention, but you get behind him and hes not going anywhere. and like you said, this war has cost the USA a amount of money, so much that it would take months to produce all of it. we went from millions, to billions, into trillions. and you know its bad when they had to add on to the scrolling thing in NYC (i forget the name of it) so we can fit the number of how far in debt we are.
Back to top Go down
Vitality
Respected Member
Respected Member
Vitality

PostSubject: Re: Has The Iraq War Been Successful or Not?   Has The Iraq War Been Successful or Not? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:34 am

We've spent basically 9 years, or close to it, attacking a country.

So we've gained "control" of it (hardly) and spent trillions of dollars on it.

What now? Pack up and leave it?

Honestly, the war shouldn't have taken place at all.
Back to top Go down
i pk urmom i
i pk urmom i

PostSubject: Re: Has The Iraq War Been Successful or Not?   Has The Iraq War Been Successful or Not? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:00 pm

It's not the Iraq war since there not in Iraq anymore, it's more of the crazy pakistan government with weapons of mass distruction war. They did the right thing in 2002 to go in and fight but they went to the wrong country, as bin laden was supposibly seen in the hills of Pakistan so why were they in Iraq? Cause Bush sucks weiner. eha. But yeah i woulda charged in there with mah nukes after crashing 2 planes into the world trade centers.

Waste of Irl gp... Obama go play some Royalscape.

But yeah it started the economy crisis and what have they achieved nothing really except for a few thousand dead american soldiers who's families now are in pain. But then again if they backed out all the terrorists got all the time in the world to plan another disaster like 9/11, so it's a hard choice of either bringing home the troops or keep fighting al qaeda (how ever you spell it).

But i'm candian so doesn't affect me as much "eh"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has The Iraq War Been Successful or Not?   Has The Iraq War Been Successful or Not? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has The Iraq War Been Successful or Not?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: