Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.

Should Marijuana Be Legalized? (United States)

Go down 
+7
Mischief
Xerus
i pk urmom i
Zumori
Vitality
nine trees
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
david
david

Should Marijuana Be Legalized? (United States) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should Marijuana Be Legalized? (United States)   Should Marijuana Be Legalized? (United States) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:34 am

i think it should be legalizized... cuz the drug dealers wont have there job and then they wont have wars against the ppl that smoke it cuz its legal and if they do legalizize it make it rlly expensive so not so many ppl can buy it and it wont be like cigarrets that so many ppl smoke.... its just gay how the goverment fights the drug dealers and shit so that would fix that problem... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oh g kush
Respected Member
Respected Member
oh g kush

Should Marijuana Be Legalized? (United States) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should Marijuana Be Legalized? (United States)   Should Marijuana Be Legalized? (United States) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:02 pm

theres so many reasons why they shouldnt legalize it. and not as much ligetiment reasons why they should. if you have a deasise or however you spell it and need to smoke it they have a medical card for that, like a permit to grow it. so that leaves that out. and how they said there gonna take the weed, that woudnt work cuz theres still gonna be the people that grow the weed and sell it themselves. no tax same price. theres so many reasons why they shouldnt make it legal so id say keep it illegal.
Back to top Go down

Should Marijuana Be Legalized? (United States)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: