Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.
Similar topics

[A New Start] Gabe's Moderator Application [A New Start]

Go down 
3 posters

Should I get Moderator?
Yes
[A New Start] Gabe's Moderator Application [A New Start] Bar_left0%[A New Start] Gabe's Moderator Application [A New Start] Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
No
[A New Start] Gabe's Moderator Application [A New Start] Bar_left100%[A New Start] Gabe's Moderator Application [A New Start] Bar_right
 100% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Gabe

[A New Start] Gabe's Moderator Application [A New Start] Empty
PostSubject: [A New Start] Gabe's Moderator Application [A New Start]   [A New Start] Gabe's Moderator Application [A New Start] EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:04 am

Hey guys.
As you all know I have been demoted, I understand why (I didn't code enough). So I thought that I would become a staff member again, but starting from the bottom.
I know being Moderator/Administrator etc is a big job on a growing server with 30+ players online but I can, and have shown that I can do it.
That is why I'm applying for Moderator. I do not want the players to feel like I can just flick my fingers and get Administator again so that is why I am applying for Moderator. Here is my application, hope you like it.

Ingame Name: Gabe

Timezone: Uk GMT so some of you may not see me online for many hours.

Experience: I have been playing Runescape private servers since December last year, so I have played all types of Deobs (317/525/474/562 etc). I have also been a staff member of so many servers. Runecheck, Demon Plaza 562 and 517, RebellionScape 317 and lots more.

Time played: I have played since we had 1-7 players online. Since the start basically!

Position you are Applying For: Moderator, then when I can prove to Kevin I am good enough for the job I will apply for Administrator.

Why you should be Moderator: I am experienced. I listen to people and read the PM's people send me so I can help them out if they need it. I know how to code Java so I will be able to help Kevin out if he needs it. I am experienced and know how to handle tough situations. I am Cool-Headed so I don't freak out and start throwing C00kies at people when they start to get all arsey with Me/Fellow Players/Fellow Staff Members. I never abuse, and if I do ban/mute/jail you it is for a reason, I am also a soft person so I will give you 2-3 warnings before I do any of those (if necessary!). I have known Kevin/Tony for a while as we used to play Runecheck (the owner just leeches sources now)

Time you can devote game a day:1-5 hours on weekdays (but its the summer holidays at the moment so that doesn't matter) and 3-12 hours weekends.

What being a staff member would mean to you: It mean a lot, as I have gotten demoted for not coding a lot I want to prove to Kevin that I can be a good staff member, and hopefully work my way up to Head Administrator.

Have you ever been staff on any other servers: Yes, many.

If so, post them here: Runecheck, RebellionScape, DemonPlaza 517 and 562 and GuidoScape.

Any extra info:
I am a fun person who loves to have a laugh. I don't really punish people unless they are really doing something bad. I am usually happy.
Back to top Go down
I 99 Summon I
I 99 Summon I

PostSubject: Re: [A New Start] Gabe's Moderator Application [A New Start]   [A New Start] Gabe's Moderator Application [A New Start] EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:13 am

I thought you quit...
Back to top Go down
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: [A New Start] Gabe's Moderator Application [A New Start]   [A New Start] Gabe's Moderator Application [A New Start] EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:50 am

No lol. Just because I lose staff doesn't mean I quit :/
Back to top Go down
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: [A New Start] Gabe's Moderator Application [A New Start]   [A New Start] Gabe's Moderator Application [A New Start] EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:25 pm

Gabe wrote:

Time played: I have played since we had 1-7 players online. Since the start basically!

I played before you Smile.
Good luck buddy.

~Closed~

Back to top Go down
https://royalscape.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [A New Start] Gabe's Moderator Application [A New Start]   [A New Start] Gabe's Moderator Application [A New Start] Empty

Back to top Go down

[A New Start] Gabe's Moderator Application [A New Start]
Page 1 of 1