Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.
Similar topics

Misery 4 mawd.

Go down 

Should i be mod?
    yes
    Misery 4 mawd. Bar_left50%Misery 4 mawd. Bar_right
     50% [ 1 ]
    no
    Misery 4 mawd. Bar_left50%Misery 4 mawd. Bar_right
     50% [ 1 ]
    Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
    Misery

Misery 4 mawd. Empty
    PostSubject: Misery 4 mawd.   Misery 4 mawd. EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:31 pm

IGN:Misery
    GAMETIME: Everyday. As much as i can.
    BLACKMARKS: 0
    LANGUAGES SPOKEN: English
    WHY WE SHOULD PICK YOU: I care for this server and I help anyone and everyone, i am always there to bring justice to bad situations. (not absentmindedly)
    A few reasons why i feel i deserve mod:
    - i am active as much as i can sometimes ranging from 2-8 hours (depending on the day of week)
    - i am fair/just; i can/will listen to all sides of an argument/fight before taking action
    - i ask other staff members before making a final decision like a mute..eg.not banning any one until a admin or owner comes along though will lay down a mute.
    - im no slacker, im not afraid to use my mod powers but at the same time will not abuse or overuse them.i use them when needed.
    - i am strict but friendly,i can be strict in a staff position and at the same time be fair with my actions.i am friendly to all new players and find helping them is quite fun.
    - I will resolve any conflicts that come up with players
    - I have fun with the community and i enjoy pvp, talking,generaly alot of interaction between me and them
    - i am not foolish; i will not make foolish mistakes like muting the wrong person .I will always show evidence if i have to and will always have a reason behind my actions
    - i will mute anyone that spams and basically annoys people on the server. i am always open to questions

WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A STAFF MEMBER: to me being a staff member is all about caring for the server by bringing justice and yet to be kind and polite to people ,along with having fun and enjoying the server.Also being a staff member means to take action when people are breaking rules and misbehaving.

NAMES OF SERVERS YOU'VE BEEN STAFF ON: a few names that dont come to mind. some were made by friends.

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I hate math, and im interested in gimp/photoshop, i live in Hawaii.
    Back to top Go down

Misery 4 mawd.
    Page 1 of 1