Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.

Dick for mod :P I know you want to :P

Go down 
+2
Lololol
Genjutsu
6 posters

Should I be a staff member?
yes
Dick for mod :P I know you want to :P Bar_left43%Dick for mod :P I know you want to :P Bar_right
 43% [ 6 ]
no
Dick for mod :P I know you want to :P Bar_left57%Dick for mod :P I know you want to :P Bar_right
 57% [ 8 ]
don't care
Dick for mod :P I know you want to :P Bar_left0%Dick for mod :P I know you want to :P Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Genjutsu

Dick for mod :P I know you want to :P Empty
PostSubject: Dick for mod :P I know you want to :P   Dick for mod :P I know you want to :P EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:38 pm

IGN: Dick
BLACKMARKS: 0
GAMETIME (DAYS): Around 3 days
DAILY HOURS SPENT: 2-3 hours
LANGUAGES SPOKEN: English, Arabic, learning german and french
WHY WE SHOULD PICK YOU: well, i would help keep this server a good place, help people and make sure theres always a mod online, i will stick to the rules and never disobey and so i can look cool and sexy like tony tongue
WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A STAFF MEMBER: It means alot to me,
NAMES OF SERVERS YOU'VE BEEN STAFF ON: i dont think you know them but, theres a few... like gooscape, blogscape, dragonscape and junglescape.
ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: i think i can host good events and i can communicate well with other players Smile
Party Sick

Last edited by Genjutsu on Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lololol

PostSubject: Re: Dick for mod :P I know you want to :P   Dick for mod :P I know you want to :P EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:17 pm

I voted no, Not because of the additional information portion, but because you're a fucking retard.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Dick for mod :P I know you want to :P   Dick for mod :P I know you want to :P EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:22 pm

No, to Childish..
Back to top Go down
Evil (Lolwut)
Evil (Lolwut)

PostSubject: Re: Dick for mod :P I know you want to :P   Dick for mod :P I know you want to :P EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:28 pm

Lololol wrote:
I voted no, Not because of the additional information portion, but because you're a fucking retard.

This.
There's no fucking way you legitly got 4 votes to yes.
Back to top Go down
Genjutsu

PostSubject: Re: Dick for mod :P I know you want to :P   Dick for mod :P I know you want to :P EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:35 pm

well it looks like i got 5 Smile
Back to top Go down
Theone

PostSubject: Re: Dick for mod :P I know you want to :P   Dick for mod :P I know you want to :P EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:38 pm

I believe you could be a good mod you helped me out when i first started the game.
Back to top Go down
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dick for mod :P I know you want to :P   Dick for mod :P I know you want to :P EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 5:34 pm

You must...
  • have no blackmarks.
  • have more than 20 posts.
  • wait two weeks before applying.[/color]
  • not post on your own application with a different account.

Less than 20 posts.
You've played 3 days.

Genjutsu wrote:

WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A STAFF MEMBER: It means alot to me,

This is not something to put on your staff application. It could mean a lot to you, say power, quick respect, arguments in your favor, etc. I'm not saying you may think this, but your response to that just sounds like you're in it for power.

Sucking up also adds to my conclusion of people seeking power over others by becoming a staff member. You manipulate people and make them like you, especially staff members, to have more votes.

Let me tell you something now, suckups go nowhere on this server. If you say something like,
Genjutsu wrote:

WHY WE SHOULD PICK YOU: well, i would help keep this server a good place, help people and make sure theres always a mod online, i will stick to the rules and never disobey and so i can look cool and sexy like tony tongue
on your staff application, this won't help. It only makes you look, again, like you're in it for power.
Hurriedly applying and maybe even voting for yourself is obvious that you don't know what it means.

"I would" just cuts it short. I don't want to hear what you would do, I want to know what you are doing that actually benefits the server.

A moderator position isn't a power, it's a responsibility. You need to learn that before saying, "it means a lot to me." Please, make a longer statement on what being a moderator is about.

How can I say this without insulting you? There's no way.
You don't have what it takes to be a staff member. I don't mean it to be, well, mean, I mean it in the simplest sense.

Many people have played before you and have done more than you, so why should we pick you over them? That is the question you have to answer. That is what you have to prove to us, not only in your staff application, but in the game itself. You cannot go around for three days and expect to get a position.
Patience is part of being a staff member, and you have to take slow steps to becoming one.

Please, don't think this is an insult, think of it as constructive criticism. I hope it helps you for future applications.
Back to top Go down
https://royalscape.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Dick for mod :P I know you want to :P   Dick for mod :P I know you want to :P EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 5:51 pm

You need more information, And also over 20 posts, 2 weeks PlayTime. Then you may Re-Apply. And please be more "Serious", If you know what i mean.

You are right about me being Sexy though. Wink

2nd Owner, Tony.
Back to top Go down
Lololol

PostSubject: Re: Dick for mod :P I know you want to :P   Dick for mod :P I know you want to :P EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:17 pm

Theone wrote:
I believe you could be a good mod you helped me out when i first started the game.
IP check that account.
Lol'd at him making accounts to compliment himself.
Back to top Go down
Genjutsu

PostSubject: Re: Dick for mod :P I know you want to :P   Dick for mod :P I know you want to :P EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:29 am

okay then please close this, i will be more known and proof to you how i can help Smile i wont run for mod now. i will leave the race.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dick for mod :P I know you want to :P   Dick for mod :P I know you want to :P Empty

Back to top Go down

Dick for mod :P I know you want to :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RoyalScape :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: