Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.

K.O.S. - Secret Operations, anyone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mischief
Donator
Donator
Mischief

K.O.S. - Secret Operations, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: K.O.S. - Secret Operations, anyone?   K.O.S. - Secret Operations, anyone? EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:50 pm

Personally not a large gamer as I don't have the equipment to properly play but I do enjoy some FPS here and there. I've been playing a low-level FPS called K.O.S. Secret Operations lately, it's got a small community and not a whole lot of features but shows some potential as a free FPS. Anyone else play or know of the game? If so, what are your in-game names? Mines "Life".
Back to top Go down
Pz.

PostSubject: Re: K.O.S. - Secret Operations, anyone?   K.O.S. - Secret Operations, anyone? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:11 pm

Terrible game.... So easy to hack on (So I've heard) No potential at all. Rip off of CS.
Back to top Go down
Mischief
Donator
Donator
Mischief

PostSubject: Re: K.O.S. - Secret Operations, anyone?   K.O.S. - Secret Operations, anyone? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:29 pm

In all honesty, I hate Counter Strike, it's an awful game which is also easy to hack (then again what game isn't?) I love this game for its small community and it definitely does show some potential if it'd step up its game a little (some hacking-prevention beyond the clown-job they've got now would be great too.) I'm not a fan of most games that are popular, they seem very... sell-outish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K.O.S. - Secret Operations, anyone?   K.O.S. - Secret Operations, anyone? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:13 am

I would play it if I could. They arn't done for my country yet which is a shame. I would love to play the game.

@Pz

Every game gets hacked no matter what! It all depends on the coder if he has experience with that anti-hack and hacking that game. It would be easier.
Back to top Go down
Pz.

PostSubject: Re: K.O.S. - Secret Operations, anyone?   K.O.S. - Secret Operations, anyone? EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:36 am

Hackign this game is too easy. Cheat Engine iLol'd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K.O.S. - Secret Operations, anyone?   K.O.S. - Secret Operations, anyone? EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:46 am

i love hacking on crossfire... c=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K.O.S. - Secret Operations, anyone?   K.O.S. - Secret Operations, anyone? EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:55 am

Crossfire detects my Anti-Virus (BitDefender 2010) as a virus well, the X-Trap does.
Back to top Go down
Mischief
Donator
Donator
Mischief

PostSubject: Re: K.O.S. - Secret Operations, anyone?   K.O.S. - Secret Operations, anyone? EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:57 am

Pz. wrote:
Hackign this game is too easy. Cheat Engine iLol'd

Any, every, and all games can, have, and will be hacked at one point or another if not around the clock. More often than not you're running into many more hackers than you realize on games you'd think were for the most part "hacker-free". Whether a game has a lot of hackers or not, it shouldn't take away from the gaming experience. There are legit players, rooms, and matches... find them and play and you'll have a great time no matter the game. It's a shame people aren't smart enough to simply leave the hackers a lone; yelling at them, shunning, threatening, and all around crusading against them is the best way to enable them... they're simply looking for a rise. If people payed no attention to hackers, never said a word to them and or simply left the room without a word... most if not all hackers would grow tired very quickly. People who report are the people who enable and bring more hackers to the games.
Back to top Go down
Stacy
Stacy

PostSubject: Re: K.O.S. - Secret Operations, anyone?   K.O.S. - Secret Operations, anyone? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 7:23 pm

I suck at that game.
Back to top Go down
Mischief
Donator
Donator
Mischief

PostSubject: Re: K.O.S. - Secret Operations, anyone?   K.O.S. - Secret Operations, anyone? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:53 pm

Stacy wrote:
I suck at that game.

Everyone starts off in the same position, so long as you're having fun? It's all good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: K.O.S. - Secret Operations, anyone?   K.O.S. - Secret Operations, anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

K.O.S. - Secret Operations, anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Gaming-
Jump to: