Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.
Similar topics

server off forever

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous group

server off forever Empty
PostSubject: server off forever   server off forever EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:50 pm

Tony wrote:
Yo, You nigger; I seriously suggest you stop it all before i track down your IP Kid, And i can do so much with that IP..You said you get Paid for doing it, Yeah well; You soon gotta spend that money on paying the Cop Buddy! Keep Going! Doing well! Sweet Dreams Fatboi.

tony first of you cant get my ip i have my port and ip closed of. 2nd ddos yes everyone knows is illegal but you cannot link me to the ddos. a ddos does not come from my ip it pings on another site so you would simply find a random site. 3rd i can tell you dont know what you are talking about because the cops do not take part in stuff that has to do with small internet games they have beter things to do like catch robers. if i found you as any real threat tony i would ddos you as i did the owner but i know you're just a kid full of shit acting like you know a thing or 2 when you know nothing my friend.

[note to tony] first of you are a horible staff calling someone a nigger? thats plain off racist who wants to play a game where the people that have high ranks are racist and cuss? you my friend need to learn alot

i will continue to do this until my job is done so dont think i will stop. and i am from anonymous if you guys don't know anything about them well there known only because of there hacking on child's games. i suggest you dont f**k with me unless you want a internet crash (ddos) like the owner got him self.

i think you all missunderstand me and my purpose. i am not some nerd that enjoys to hack or ddos. this is my job i can get up to 1 thosuand bucks a day doing this. my suggestion to you guys is to find a new game or tell the owner of this child's game to stop messing with Corruption x. corruption x makes over 5 thousand bucks a month. once you mess with them they hire people like me to f**k you over.

im sorry to those who wish to play this game and have a good time. you cant blame this on me though blame it on the owner for messing with corruption
Back to top Go down
Jino

server off forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: server off forever   server off forever EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:03 pm

I'm just wondering: How the hell is Royal messing with Corruption? Sorry for the minor offensive language, but I joined the server just yesterday, and have heard nothing of us "messing with Corruption X".

PS: You do realize that your job is illegal, right?
Back to top Go down

server off forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: server off forever   server off forever EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:19 am

Yo, Fattie. You've made me pissed off, Do not tell me what to do or not to do. You're so about to PISS me off like f**k, Then i swear you'll be off this Forum and Server for Good.

PS: I got a friend who's worked for a Hacker-Team. And if you keep on going i'll have a little chat with him. And trust me, you DON'T want to mess with him, He's a lot more powerful then you son. He hack the computer itself, Not the internet as in "DDoSing"..So stay off before i talk to him.
Back to top Go down
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin

server off forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: server off forever   server off forever EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:25 pm

Your job is in fact illegal. Honestly, I can't see the reason behind you doing this. I have a friend who's gone to jail for hacking, and if you really want to get into this, I can ask him to help us get rid of you.

If the reason behind you doing this is because someone spammed CorruptionX, it's stupid. Truth be told, we discourage our players from doing this, so why would we? If we did this, we'd be setting a bad example to our players. If this was the reason you were hired, it was most likely from a player. So, if you'd be so kind to inform the people that told you to "ruin child games" that we had nothing to do with whatever it is we did.

If you think that the police won't be involved, it's a lie. It's true that they don't care about "child games," but it is also true that they will want to bust a hacking group for whatever it is that you do. The fact is, you're breaking the law and they want to stop people for breaking it. Good luck, because you'll be in a shitload of trouble if you continue. We have the proof right here.
Back to top Go down
https://royalscape.forumotion.net
Robin
Respected Member
Respected Member
Robin

server off forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: server off forever   server off forever EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:30 pm

what you call "kid games"are also getting taken serious.
If you hack server sided you could be get in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

server off forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: server off forever   server off forever Empty

Back to top Go down

server off forever
Page 1 of 1