Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.
Similar topics

what you should do with this servers client

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pk king

what you should do with this servers client Empty
PostSubject: what you should do with this servers client   what you should do with this servers client EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:54 pm

I suck Kevin's Dick. And then I suck it more.
Back to top Go down
Deathbringer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: what you should do with this servers client   what you should do with this servers client EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:28 am

you say delete server because the server and owner is bad

The server is fun i enjoy playing, so do most players i assume AND kevin is a good coder
Back to top Go down
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: what you should do with this servers client   what you should do with this servers client EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:05 pm

I lolled, just like your other thread.
Back to top Go down
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: what you should do with this servers client   what you should do with this servers client EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:59 pm

Pk King, I don't know if you've noticed, but this server's been up for years. It was called RuneCheck, and it's had many different sources. You realize that there is no way Kevin could have or would have leeched this source, the probability is that the server you think is so great has been leeched.

562s are very similar, this source had nearly the same glitches and advantages as our last one, but Kevin fixed them. If this source was released on a certain site, you have no right to say it was leeched from that client. In fact, you have no right anyways. Kevin changed this source so much you wouldn't recognize it from it's standing point.

"Leeching" is something that means it was taken from a source and nothing was changed to it. Kevin did nothing of the sort. You should rethink leeching this server, because it's the best one out there. In no way was it stolen from the server you claim it to be, and in no way was this client leeched. Kevin did most of the coding himself, he practically started from a base.

If you run around looking through RuneLocus just to find 562s, and claiming them to be from your server, you should really rethink your second sentance. I have no idea how you've found this server and no idea why you threaten and flood it. Kevin is not a scammer, he is not a leecher, in fact, he's one of the smartest people I've met over the internet.

We most definitely do not deserve your actions taken against us, if you had some self-control you'd respect other servers and go on your way. I feel sorry that you really care so much about these kinds of things. Yes, people who leech servers have no right, but in retrospect, you have no right to hurt another server. If this was leeched, you'd know that your server was leeched too. Kevin would need access to every file of your server, and the only way he could've gotten it is if you or one of your close friends gave it to him.

I'm guessing that...
*You're either pissed off at our game because you were punished for something by staff members.
*You have no self-control and randomly pick servers to flood because you have nothing better to do in your free time.
*You may have been informed by a player who was recently punished because they did something wrong, and hunted for someone and told them that this server was a leech.

Maybe one of those, maybe not.
You tell me why you think RoyalScape is leeched from a server, which is clearly not possible unless it was meant to be shared or you gave him the files directly, which wouldn't be fair since you willingly gave him it, if you ever did.
Back to top Go down
https://royalscape.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what you should do with this servers client   what you should do with this servers client Empty

Back to top Go down

what you should do with this servers client
Page 1 of 1