Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.
Similar topics

Suggestions people would like to be added

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael

Michael

Suggestions people would like to be added Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions people would like to be added   Suggestions people would like to be added EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 9:46 pm

When and if you make hunter use as many npcs as you can. Use npcs to caputre using real traps. For example use the box for chins.

Also people may diagree with me but take away yell for all players. This will result in spam over the servers chat and conversations to go on people dont want to see while they are playin. But this is only when the server has more players.

Another one is i like the idea of rock crabs instead of the dummies because people afk train and take advantage of it.
Back to top Go down
Mischief
Donator
Donator
Mischief

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions people would like to be added   Suggestions people would like to be added EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:34 pm

There is a command in-game ::suggest, it's meant to cut down on ill thought out suggestion posts. Hunter is being coded, I do believe it's possible to train currently if you're able to get a hold of a net. To code a fully working Hunter would waste time and take away from everything else, especially at this stage in the server's development. As for ::yell, it's a useful tool for all to use and yes your point is valid, it's spammed occasionally, but it's usually not a problem. The dummies? My opinion, they're fine where they are... it's just as easy for someone to auto-click/macro crabs as it is to AFK the dummies. On top of that, people don't want to spend a life-time on their stuff, it's why we play Private Servers in order to speed the process up and cut straight to the "fun" aspects of the game. To take out dummies would mean taking out a large portion of potential PKers.
Back to top Go down
pixie
pixie

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions people would like to be added   Suggestions people would like to be added EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:33 am

What a mouthful.... But it's all true! Great point mischief!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions people would like to be added   Suggestions people would like to be added Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions people would like to be added
Page 1 of 1