Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.
Similar topics

Being Flamed on Game

Go down 
+2
nine trees
Nikkyftw
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikkyftw

Being Flamed on Game Empty
PostSubject: Being Flamed on Game   Being Flamed on Game EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:26 pm

I have been Flamed, thanks if anyone decides to Deal with this.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img84/5457/100929153032.png

Take it maturely, instead of being a sucky bitch.

Last edited by Nikkyftw on Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Being Flamed on Game   Being Flamed on Game EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:44 pm

What was the argument about exactly?
And you aren't allowed to make topics in the Announcements, please go to Report A Player if you want any staff member to deal with this. Make sure you use the format needed for a report.

~TOPIC MOVED TO "REPORT A PLAYER"~
Back to top Go down
https://royalscape.forumotion.net
Mischief
Donator
Donator
Mischief

PostSubject: Re: Being Flamed on Game   Being Flamed on Game EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:59 pm

Point proven to be honest, you left out the entire ordeal. Nice manipulation of circumstances, I said it once and I'll say it again... you're a self entitled bitch. The "argument" if you can call it that started over my having ancient magiks and she didn't, he got uppity after that, only thing I did to start the ordeal with say "not really" and "i got my ancients after 99" she started argueing and ranting so I called her a bitch, thus where we stand now.
Back to top Go down
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Being Flamed on Game   Being Flamed on Game EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:04 pm

Mischief wrote:
Point proven to be honest, you left out the entire ordeal. Nice manipulation of circumstances, I said it once and I'll say it again... you're a self entitled bitch. The "argument" if you can call it that started over my having ancient magiks and she didn't, he got uppity after that, only thing I did to start the ordeal with say "not really" and "i got my ancients after 99" she started argueing and ranting so I called her a bitch, thus where we stand now.

Of course, everyone wants a taste of revenge. Maybe she's Pmsing.
Let's let her off easy, it isn't her fault she's a bitch one week out of a month.

Next time, tell the whole story. Don't just blame it on a LONG-RESPECTED MEMBER.
Back to top Go down
Mischief
Donator
Donator
Mischief

PostSubject: Re: Being Flamed on Game   Being Flamed on Game EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:06 pm

nine trees wrote:
Mischief wrote:

Of course, everyone wants a taste of revenge. Maybe she's Pmsing. Let's let her off easy, it isn't her fault she's a bitch one week out of a month.

I've got nothing against her in all honesty, I not only found it entertaining but also understand everyone's got their days. I gave her my Morrigan's chaps even.
Back to top Go down
Nikkyftw

PostSubject: Re: Being Flamed on Game   Being Flamed on Game EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:13 pm

Lmfao, this is a fucking joke, making fun of your players wont get you any! And seriously, you people need some fucking help, calling me a pmsing bitch? Get a grip hun, your pathetic. I'm sorry its not my fault that your stupid site makes no sense, so please learn to grow up and get better ways of communicating with people.
Back to top Go down
Nikkyftw

PostSubject: Re: Being Flamed on Game   Being Flamed on Game EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:15 pm

Little 14 year old like you shouldn't be ranting on the internet.

And i really don't give a shit if hes "RESPECTED" im a player so respect me its how the world works
Back to top Go down
Mischief
Donator
Donator
Mischief

PostSubject: Re: Being Flamed on Game   Being Flamed on Game EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:25 pm

Nikkyftw wrote:
Lmfao, this is a fucking joke, making fun of your players wont get you any! And seriously, you people need some fucking help, calling me a pmsing bitch? Get a grip hun, your pathetic. I'm sorry its not my fault that your stupid site makes no sense, so please learn to grow up and get better ways of communicating with people.

Nikkyftw wrote:

And i really don't give a shit if hes "RESPECTED" im a player so respect me its how the world works

These two posts alone show who you are, the third post of yours (the actual report) show even more who you are. You manipulate the circumstances to justify your own wrongs and then toss a temper tantrum when things don't go your way. It's rather ironic some of the stuff that spews from your finger-tips.
Back to top Go down
Nikkyftw

PostSubject: Re: Being Flamed on Game   Being Flamed on Game EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:44 pm

IF you had nothing against me, it gives both of you no right to call me anything, therefore i have no respect for both of you, and i don't have to.
Back to top Go down
Nikkyftw

PostSubject: Re: Being Flamed on Game   Being Flamed on Game EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:47 pm

Mischief wrote:
Nikkyftw wrote:

Nikkyftw wrote:

These two posts alone show who you are, the third post of yours (the actual report) show even more who you are. You manipulate the circumstances to justify your own wrongs and then toss a temper tantrum when things don't go your way. It's rather ironic some of the stuff that spews from your finger-tips.

Wow, little kid can use big words, happy with yourself now? And what is this? showing who i am? you don't no who i am, so you have no right to say that. I'm not justifying my own wrongs, i'm standing up for 2 little boys that think they can rant on people while playing a game. You had no right to call me a name, and obviously the rest of you have no respect for other people besides yourself. I don't have to watch my words, you have to watch your mouth. So keep it shut if you haven't got something nice to say. Hasn't your mother taught you any of this? Or do you just cuss her out too?
Back to top Go down
Nikkyftw

PostSubject: Re: Being Flamed on Game   Being Flamed on Game EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Deathbringer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Being Flamed on Game   Being Flamed on Game EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:59 pm

I dont know what exactly happened. LOL. But please dont hate each other and please do not double post Smile

I hope the problem gets sorted Smile
Back to top Go down
Nikkyftw

PostSubject: Re: Being Flamed on Game   Being Flamed on Game EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:02 pm

Lmfao He started the flames tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being Flamed on Game   Being Flamed on Game EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:03 pm

Childish Motherfucking's Kids. All I can say in this Mood.
Back to top Go down
Mischief
Donator
Donator
Mischief

PostSubject: Re: Being Flamed on Game   Being Flamed on Game EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:23 pm

Nikkyftw wrote:
IF you had nothing against me, it gives both of you no right to call me anything, therefore i have no respect for both of you, and i don't have to.

The names were said before hand, none have been used since. This post really has no point to it at this point.

Nikkyftw wrote:
Mischief wrote:
Nikkyftw wrote:

Nikkyftw wrote:

Wow, little kid can use big words, happy with yourself now? And what is this? showing who i am? you don't no who i am, so you have no right to say that. I'm not justifying my own wrongs, i'm standing up for 2 little boys that think they can rant on people while playing a game. You had no right to call me a name, and obviously the rest of you have no respect for other people besides yourself. I don't have to watch my words, you have to watch your mouth. So keep it shut if you haven't got something nice to say. Hasn't your mother taught you any of this? Or do you just cuss her out too?

You should really come more prepared before you spew things from your finger-tips; most of which irony,hypocrisy and manipulated facts.

Nikkyftw wrote:

Double posting, long after, I don't see the point in this?

Deathbringer wrote:
I dont know what exactly happened. LOL. But please dont hate each other and please do not double post Smile

I hope the problem gets sorted Smile

The ordeal started with her training magic and wanting ancients, I had ancients and had been training my magic's experience. She said a few things, I said a quest is being made for ancients, you can't get them at the moment at which time she responded "not fair" and I responded with "not really... I got mine after I already had 99 magic" after that she started arguing with me and having an attitude so I called her a bitch, a self entitled bitch to be more exact. Not denying it was wrong of my to do that, never have but what she's doing is ridiculous.

Nikkyftw wrote:
Lmfao He started the flames tongue

Pointless post, again manipulated for your own advantage.

Tony wrote:
Childish Motherfucking's Kids. All I can say in this Mood.

Most of us are still kids Tony, remember that Wink I hope you cheer up!
Back to top Go down
Zumori
Respected Member
Respected Member
Zumori

PostSubject: Re: Being Flamed on Game   Being Flamed on Game EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:13 pm

I suspect one person on this thread is trolling to increase post count....

EDIT: No, It's not me.
Back to top Go down
Evil (Lolwut)
Evil (Lolwut)

PostSubject: Re: Being Flamed on Game   Being Flamed on Game EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:56 pm

At this point, I don't care what the topic was about.
You're both self-entitled bitches.
Play the game and try your best not to get in a cat fight with another ignorant member.

@Zumori: Yeah, it's me. (Jokes.)
Back to top Go down
Mischief
Donator
Donator
Mischief

PostSubject: Re: Being Flamed on Game   Being Flamed on Game EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:47 pm

Zumori wrote:

Lolwut wrote:
At this point, I don't care what the topic was about.
You're both self-entitled bitches.
Play the game and try your best not to get in a cat fight with another ignorant member.

@Zumori: Yeah, it's me. (Jokes.)

These posts, one from each of you, make both of you hypocrites Smile At any rate, doesn't matter what you think I'm doing or what she's doing; you idjets play no roll in the matter at hand. Also, Zumori, if I had been trolling for post count and making use of this thread to do so? I wouldn't have made use of the multi-quote button. There was plenty opportunity to reply individually and raise my post count.

On a side note, I've not seen these people online, nor has there been any more outbreaks between her and I. I think this thread at this point should be closed.
Back to top Go down
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Being Flamed on Game   Being Flamed on Game EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:37 am

Zumori wrote:

The report was on Mischief, he's simply defending himself against accusations, which I find completely legit.
It also seems you are not trying to add information to this complaint, nor are you trying to solve it.
What was the point of you posting?

Mischief wrote:

On a side note, I've not seen these people online, nor has there been any more outbreaks between her and I. I think this thread at this point should be closed.

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being Flamed on Game   Being Flamed on Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Being Flamed on Game
Page 1 of 1