Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.
Similar topics

Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material

Go down 
+4
Robin
ISkillahI
nine trees
i pk urmom i
8 posters

Robin is:
Helpful
Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material Bar_left37%Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material Bar_right
 37% [ 10 ]
Not helpful
Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material Bar_left4%Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material Bar_right
 4% [ 1 ]
DEMOTION NAO
Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material Bar_left59%Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material Bar_right
 59% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 27

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
i pk urmom i
i pk urmom i

Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material Empty
PostSubject: Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material   Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:02 pm

I`m not using the format as this is kinda a different scenario, Well I`ve been noticing the demoting going on and I think that robin should be demoted because I hardly ever see him help and when he is on he`s usually afk, Nine Trees (jamie) has chatlogs of him giving away staff material only such as Ban commands. So take this into consideration while re-arranging the staff team.

This isn`t personal Robin it is just the truth.

DEMOTION
Back to top Go down
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material   Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:55 pm

Robin had seemed like a nice candidate at first, but his recent activity is nothing to be proud of.

The only reason Robin was chosen for a moderator is because Kevin liked his application. He'd never had a conversation with him in-game, he never really knew about him. But Robin did seem like possible mod-material in the beginning.

Honestly Robin, I had a talk with Tony last night, and I asked him to give me one reason you should be a moderator. He responded with "idk..." I gave him six reasons you should be demoted.

1. Your inactivity.
2. Your lack of being near the keyboard while you're online.
3. Flaming Tony because of his decision in deleting your forum account and IskillerI's.
4. Acting differently towards and in front of staff members of a higher rank.
5. Releasing information that could have possibly messed the whole server up.
6. Breaking staff rules; checking multiple accounts, including another moderator's.

For confirmation on No.4, https://royalscape.forumotion.net/general-discussion-f2/un-fair-account-deletion-t604.htm

On No.5, you said out loud the correct command for banning people. Yes, you may not have known this, but the point of it was...? By the way, while checking chatlogs to see who banned a certain someone, WatyFudge, I discovered that MANY PEOPLE succeeded in banning other players due to your lack of privacy for the ban command. Most people at home tried the ban command, Skillz4phat, and some others I forgot, banned people right after you said the ban command. Good job?
Honestly, this is just like the command to make people staff. If i released this, wouldn't I get demoted?...

For No.6, I remember you once checking Dave's account while I was restoring a player's account. I told you that you shouldn't be checking accounts due to your low position of moderator, and you responded with, "Who are you to question my authority?" or something similar to that. Once I told you I was Nine Trees, your attitude towards me changed completely, you saying, "Oh, I didn't know, etc. etc. etc." This proves you change how you act around certain people, and also the fact that you broke a rule staff members should know and follow. Not only did you check Dave's account (YES, YOU DID CHOOSE TO BREAK A RULE, WHETHER IT WAS TO HELP HIM OR NOT) but I also learned from extra information you may or may not have checked other accounts prior to Dave's.

ALSO, just today I learned that you banned another player for attacking you in the Wild. Yes, I know it's a rule to not attack staff members if they aren't here to Pk, but you should warn them rather than immediately banning them. I heard you didn't even speak, you just decided on banning Gl Im Arab for no reason but attacking you.

No.7?
-Banning a person for no reason at all, without ONE warning.

If this helps at all, MOST PEOPLE that talk about you and anything you do have negative thoughts. And when I say MOST, I mean nearly all. Not only did you act differently when you learned I was on that particular person's account, but and ANONYMOUS PERSON stated that you either don't help at all or act completely different when a person of greater authority isn't online, plus you break the moderator "code". Others say that you are hardly active, including other staff members. And when you are online (that is, for 10-20 minutes or so) you're away from the computer the whole time.
Every time I bring up your name there is a complaint.

Now, do you agree or not, Robin?
Give us SEVEN REASONS why you should stay as a moderator, and some paragraphs to back it up.

NOTE:
Four people agree you should be demoted RIGHT NOW, while the other votes have 0% to back you up.
Back to top Go down
https://royalscape.forumotion.net
ISkillahI
Respected Member
Respected Member
ISkillahI

PostSubject: Re: Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material   Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:11 am

Tbh

I say robin sometimes helping people with there problems.

But not so much like the other staff.

I voted DEMOTION NAO because :

- Ur not so active.
- I see you helping people like 4x
- And because all the other reasons.

Also i saw robin yesterday @ home , and someone asked a question.
But he didnt response.

Last edited by ISkillerI on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robin
Respected Member
Respected Member
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material   Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:33 am

nine trees wrote:

1. Your inactivity.
2. Your lack of being near the keyboard while you're online.
3. Flaming Tony because of his decision in deleting your forum account and IskillerI's.
4. Acting differently towards and in front of staff members of a higher rank.
5. Releasing information that could have possibly messed the whole server up.
6. Breaking staff rules; checking multiple accounts, including another moderator's.

1.That's true because I've done a lot of school because I already failed 1 year because I had some reasons
(Stress,Brother comit suicide and that kinda stuff)
And since I didn't want to fail again I studied hard and my marks are getting better so that is my back up so I can be much more active and I said that a few times now and im going to make it happen.
And a lot of times when I try to log on the server went of or the log in was glitched
(Also at this moment 4:38PM GMT+1 I'm not able to connect because it's probably off?)

2.Because sometimes I forget that I'm logged on while I'm actually doing HW.

3.He was right I did post too much but I didn't post BS

4.I just don't like normal players to tell me how to do my job sorry for that.(My experience is that normal players are going to bitch about EVERYTHING)
and if I act so much different to normal players why don't I ever get complainings about it?

5.Like you said nobody told me ever that normal players could use it
and then joking to me that guy was the new staff so I informed him about it.
It's actually not my point but your point for not telling me that normal players can actually use that command.
Don't get me wrong I know it's not Jamie's fault but I think atleast 1 staff should have told me when I got my position that everyone is able to use that command.

6.I never cheked more accounts then from Dave
And like you said it was too help only my way was retarded and I accept it as a mistake and it won't happen again.
nine trees wrote:

ALSO, just today I learned that you banned another player for attacking you in the Wild. Yes, I know it's a rule to not attack staff members if they aren't here to Pk, but you should warn them rather than immediately banning them. I heard you didn't even speak, you just decided on banning Gl Im Arab for no reason but attacking you.

That is a totally ly i warned him a few times and he kept running to me and attacking me and I told him a few times and then I let him DC 2 times( by using he ban command ) Because Jail doesn't work.
And then he crys to Ben that I banned him for attacking me.
But he didn't said that I told him to stop attacking me
Back to top Go down
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material   Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:19 pm

It's clear you can't find enough reasons for yourself to stay as a moderator. You're only answering the accusations I've put against you.

Do you even care that people banned each other when you released that information, they could have even banned a STAFF MEMBER? No, of course not.

Also, you wanna know why nobody else reports you? They're afraid you would ban them or disrespect them for it. Yes, I do get complaints about staff being inactive and abusing and everything, and 95% of it is about YOU.

You're using the sympathy card to get points from everyone else.
I feel sorry for your brother commiting suicide and all, but it's not like that's going to keep you your staff position for posting it here on the forums as an excuse. If it does, I feel that I didn't choose the right server at all, because Kevin and Tony are scared of demoting people and hurting their feelings, and that's exactly where you're trying to go.

I mean, I also have strees and everything; my mom's killing herself with drugs, my dad is a shitbag, gangs chasing us nearly every night we go out, not to mention my autism...Yet if I was ever accused of abusing, I wouldn't use all of this to keep my position going by on sympathy.

If you were a real staff member, you'd take these into consideration and not defend yourself with excuses unrelated to a private server. I'm sorry Robin, but it's the truth.

Also, I'd like those REAL reasons for you staying as a moderator, not excuses to my own reasoning.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Respected Member
Respected Member
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material   Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:25 pm

nine trees wrote:
It's clear you can't find enough reasons for yourself to stay as a moderator. You're only answering the accusations I've put against you.

Do you even care that people banned each other when you released that information, they could have even banned a STAFF MEMBER? No, of course not.

Also, you wanna know why nobody else reports you? They're afraid you would ban them or disrespect them for it. Yes, I do get complaints about staff being inactive and abusing and everything, and 95% of it is about YOU.

You're using the sympathy card to get points from everyone else.
I feel sorry for your brother commiting suicide and all, but it's not like that's going to keep you your staff position for posting it here on the forums as an excuse. If it does, I feel that I didn't choose the right server at all, because Kevin and Tony are scared of demoting people and hurting their feelings, and that's exactly where you're trying to go.

I mean, I also have strees and everything; my mom's killing herself with drugs, my dad is a shitbag, gangs chasing us nearly every night we go out, not to mention my autism...Yet if I was ever accused of abusing, I wouldn't use all of this to keep my position going by on sympathy.

If you were a real staff member, you'd take these into consideration and not defend yourself with excuses unrelated to a private server. I'm sorry Robin, but it's the truth.

Also, I'd like those REAL reasons for you staying as a moderator, not excuses to my own reasoning.
Or it is my English or its u but the reason from my bro was because I failed last year at school
and second I barly ban anyone
I actually never banned someone permantly or without a reason
and I never tell people like if u report me ima ban you or something like that
So why would someone be afraid to report me?
I mean 1 report could get me off my status and that player would just be simply un banned
So why would anyone be afraid to report me?
Back to top Go down
i pk urmom i
i pk urmom i

PostSubject: Re: Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material   Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 2:48 pm

Theres much better players that would suit the Moderator Staff position then you, that's why I don't think you should be mod.
Back to top Go down
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material   Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:02 pm

Stop defending yourself in ways that'll get you nowhere.
The only way you'll keep your position long enough is if you give everyone reasons why you should have it.

And by the way, just because you don't threaten them doesn't mean that ANYONE, not just you, would do it if they wanted it enough. That's why they're afraid to report you. They've seen too much and have done too little about it on past servers.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Respected Member
Respected Member
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material   Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:13 pm

Fine:
1.I know I'm not so much active anymore but I will be and I already said this a few times and it will happen if the server is running again.

2.I don't abuse my powers (Some of you may think I do but I don't or you just don't know the full story or I made a stupid choise that screwed it up)

3.If I'm on I dont spent my time on money makin but actually I'm almost always at home or help or at ony staffs to help out people.

4.I am not power hungry.

5.I hate it to start fights and I almost allways try to find a good sulotion for it.

6.I don't ly for states or items.

7.I am nice to players and the only players that serious hate me are glitchers and abusers.

8.If I find a glitcher/duper I don't ban them right away but like I did a while ago I called death so he knew it too and we could find togheteter a sulotion and we could both have a story if someone like idk Tony needs to know about it.
(That's called teamwork)

9.About the AFK I won't be afk anymore next time I will log out or do my homework earlier then I get on the server.

10.I make mistakes but everyone does that is why were human and not robots.
(And since I passed a lot of tests already @school I will be more active)

11.I don't vote for my self.
Back to top Go down
i pk urmom i
i pk urmom i

PostSubject: Re: Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material   Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:50 pm

Robin wrote:
Fine:
1.I know I'm not so much active anymore but I will be and I already said this a few times and it will happen if the server is running again.

2.I don't abuse my powers (Some of you may think I do but I don't or you just don't know the full story or I made a stupid choise that screwed it up)

3.If I'm on I dont spent my time on money makin but actually I'm almost always at home or help or at ony staffs to help out people.

4.I am not power hungry.

5.I hate it to start fights and I almost allways try to find a good sulotion for it.

6.I don't ly for states or items.

7.I am nice to players and the only players that serious hate me are glitchers and abusers.

8.If I find a glitcher/duper I don't ban them right away but like I did a while ago I called death so he knew it too and we could find togheteter a sulotion and we could both have a story if someone like idk Tony needs to know about it.
(That's called teamwork)

9.About the AFK I won't be afk anymore next time I will log out or do my homework earlier then I get on the server.

10.I make mistakes but everyone does that is why were human and not robots.
(And since I passed a lot of tests already @school I will be more active)

11.I don't vote for my self.

Alot of people are against you including staff members, Just kevin needs to realise this.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Respected Member
Respected Member
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material   Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:58 pm

Ok so...
So far I know:
Dave: not agaisnt me.
Donald:I honestly don't know but I don't think so..
Mod Ben: I think its a bit 50/50
Death: I think he isnt against me neither.
Tranoux: No idea but I never hear any complainings from him
Nine: Well I think he wants me demoted (not personal)
Tony: I honestly have no idea.
Back to top Go down
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material   Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:32 pm

Robin wrote:
Ok so...
So far I know:
Dave: not agaisnt me.
Donald:I honestly don't know but I don't think so..
Mod Ben: I think its a bit 50/50
Death: I think he isnt against me neither.
Tranoux: No idea but I never hear any complainings from him
Nine: Well I think he wants me demoted (not personal)
Tony: I honestly have no idea.

Dave isn't against you, BUT he's a donator moderator and doesn't know what's going on half the time.

Donald might not be completely against you, but he believes you should be punished in some way. He just doesn't want anyone to think that he's power hungry or anything, so he doesn't post about it.

Ben's just like me, if he hears complaints and sees things going on that shouldn't be, he knows the person held responsible should be, well, held responsible.

Deathbringer may not be against you completely, but he has pointed out that you don't do a lot of good.

Tranoux, I'm not really sure about him. He hasn't been very active either, heard a few complaints about him too.

Yeah, I'm against you being a moderator. You're a nice person and all, but a lot of people deserve the position more than you. Don't you think so, if you're being inactive and people complain about you?

Tony's against you, he just won't admit it because he doesn't wanna hurt anyone's feelings, just like Kevin. He didn't really like you ever since you flamed him about deleting your forum account.
Back to top Go down
david
david

PostSubject: Re: Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material   Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:54 pm

poor guy look at this...

Robin is:
Helpful 16% [ 2 ]

Not helpful 0% [ 0 ]

DEMOTION NAO 83% [ 10 ]

Total Votes : 12

Stupid ^ at this time i say robin will be demoted Sad im not against robin as im not on soo much to say ur not helpfull but i just saw the results and juts wow.... atleast u got 16% helpfull although that wont compare with 10... Sly

Very Happy Cool

Get a Life
Back to top Go down
Robin
Respected Member
Respected Member
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material   Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:36 pm

nine trees wrote:

Tony's against you, he just won't admit it because he doesn't wanna hurt anyone's feelings, just like Kevin. He didn't really like you ever since you flamed him about deleting your forum account.
Actually at that topic I said 2 times in red letters
Robin wrote:
Hey,

This topic
is not for starting a fight or a flame war and I don't mean to offend Tony.

(Once again I don't mean to offend Tony with this)

But the only thing I can say now if people want me to get demoted that badly...
Well fine go ahead.
But if you give me the last chance to proof my self as a true Mod I will.
Back to top Go down
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material   Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 12:04 pm

Robin[quote="Robin wrote:
Hey,

This topic
is not for starting a fight or a flame war and I don't mean to offend Tony.

(Once again I don't mean to offend Tony with this)

But the only thing I can say now if people want me to get demoted that badly...
Well fine go ahead.
But if you give me the last chance to proof my self as a true Mod I will.[/quote]

Yet you leave this part out:
I honestly think that Tony just wants to be the number 1 poster,
my reason why I think this is because every time when IskillerI or I beaten him
in posts he went grave digging.
I think if Tony wants to be the top poster he should legally post like IskillerI
and I did and not flaming us for spamming while he was grave digging

By the way, when you usually say "No offence" or "This is not to offend anyone, but..." it means you're gonna offend them anyways. Yet you post it though you know it'll offend them, so no reason in saying those words?

Anyways, it's Kevin's choice, not anyone else.
People may want you demoted, but it's not gonna effect Kevin's decision. Even though it is contaminated by sympathy.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Respected Member
Respected Member
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material   Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 12:42 pm

I know how crazy ppl can be with a free spot like mass voting no on a poll.
I'm not saying that everyone wants me demoted for a free spot for them but a lot take everything on the smallest detail you do wrong.
Not even talking about if it's true or actually the full story or a mis understanding
and sometimes just a stupid choise.
Or just things you know you can do better but something blocks it like my activity and my school blocked it but like I said I'm working on it but you guys don't even give me the chance to show it.
Back to top Go down
Evil (Lolwut)
Evil (Lolwut)

PostSubject: Re: Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material   Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:42 pm

I personally like you, Robin.
I've yet to see much proof of what you've done wrong, but it's not my decision. :l
Back to top Go down
Chrissy
Respected Member
Respected Member
Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material   Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:43 pm

Good Luck on keeping you position (not saying you won't, just saying Gl)
Back to top Go down
Spencerkerr
Spencerkerr

PostSubject: Re: Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material   Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:37 pm

LOL I only know saku and he is the troll and black guy voiced 12 year old. I really can care less D: just don't let me own you with me big words and troll spray lol.
Back to top Go down
i pk urmom i
i pk urmom i

PostSubject: Re: Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material   Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:47 pm

Spencerkerr wrote:
LOL I only know saku and he is the troll and black guy voiced 12 year old. I really can care less D: just don't let me own you with me big words and troll spray lol.

wtf are you talking about, this isn't a troll. GO LEARN WHAT A TROLL IS BRO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material   Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:00 pm

I Have Demoted Robin, So Jamie; You may close this thread. Because i am too lazy to do it.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material   Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material Empty

Back to top Go down

Robin - Inactiveness-Abuse-Realeasing staff material
Page 1 of 1