Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.
Similar topics

Attempted Crashers/Flooders

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
i pk urmom i
i pk urmom i

Attempted Crashers/Flooders Empty
PostSubject: Attempted Crashers/Flooders   Attempted Crashers/Flooders EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:05 pm

Please make this a sticky.
This would be a great spot to post if there is a flooder/crasher on the server when there is no staff members on so if they see it they can come on asap.

Format:

Crasher/Flooders name (if only one):
Current time:
Location of Crasher/Flooder:

Also any admins feel free to edit this thread to anyway you want, I was just putting the idea down and the basics. Also please only use this thread for what it is ment for don't just comment/post.

Back to top Go down
i pk urmom i
i pk urmom i

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Crashers/Flooders   Attempted Crashers/Flooders EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:09 pm

Sorry for double post but this is seperate:
Crasher/Flooders name (if only one): rf g g l
Current time: 8:08pm eastern time.
Location of Crasher/Flooder: Home (::home)
Back to top Go down
I Bear I

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Crashers/Flooders   Attempted Crashers/Flooders EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:58 am

So? Just names? No proof needed those days? I think a simple report is fine, since you can put anything in it.
Back to top Go down
ISkillahI
Respected Member
Respected Member
ISkillahI

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Crashers/Flooders   Attempted Crashers/Flooders EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:49 am

He was flooding i saw it to.
Back to top Go down
i pk urmom i
i pk urmom i

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Crashers/Flooders   Attempted Crashers/Flooders EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:02 am

I Bear I wrote:
So? Just names? No proof needed those days? I think a simple report is fine, since you can put anything in it.

staff slowly look over reports but if it's a crasher or flooder they will tend to go to it immediately.
Back to top Go down
Southern Comfort
Southern Comfort

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Crashers/Flooders   Attempted Crashers/Flooders EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:39 am

i pk urmom i wrote:
I Bear I wrote:

staff slowly look over reports but if it's a crasher or flooder they will tend to go to it immediately.

Why not just use the report template? Doesn't really need it's own template, just add "crasher" or "flooder" into the title. Also, if they're crashing through flooding, you'll have a hard time writing their names down. This template wouldn't really work for flooders any more than a regular report template.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Crashers/Flooders   Attempted Crashers/Flooders Empty

Back to top Go down

Attempted Crashers/Flooders
Page 1 of 1