Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.

zander glitching..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
teh devil
teh devil

zander glitching.. Empty
PostSubject: zander glitching..   zander glitching.. EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 8:49 pm

IGN: the devil
Reported players IGN: zander
What you are reporting: crashin ..and erasing
When:9-12-10 at aroun 4:00 pm
Any proof [Screenshots, msn logs, etc]: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img213/2203/crashspamming.png
Additional Information: he openly told me and dave and the people around me that he crashed the server and he would wipe my inventory Sad invy is gone..so here was my most important items that was in bank..i made a new acc quite a while ago for screenies on bank pic.i will provide both passwords for any mod or admin eg.staff to show i dont lie. heres a pic of the items to show i had multiple and i had those too. https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img687/8571/itemsge.png
i am missing items in pic though we rolled and was wearing some but now its back to the missing..the server still been crashing. yea talk to me bout it in game..u can ask MOD dave abouth the confession gave that he crashed and wiped invy.
Back to top Go down
David Aka 'Dave'
David Aka 'Dave'

zander glitching.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: zander glitching..   zander glitching.. EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:03 pm

I managed to ban a player called "Chrissss" who was probably the same person as he was doing exactly what this guy was doing... (spamming baby dragons)

I could not IP ban him, so he just kept making new accounts and crashed the server about 4 times in 10 minutes.

Unfortunately, The_Devil has got his inventory nulled/wiped just like he said.
Back to top Go down

zander glitching.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: zander glitching..   zander glitching.. EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:30 am

His main is called Defiled pkz, I muted him earlier for doing this.
Back to top Go down
teh devil
teh devil

zander glitching.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: zander glitching..   zander glitching.. EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:36 pm

Thanks 4 your concern guys and warn people to stop this cuz we all hate crashers. As for my items death will look into that. Cheers guys. have funz0rz today Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

zander glitching.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: zander glitching..   zander glitching.. Empty

Back to top Go down

zander glitching..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Support :: Report a User-
Jump to: