Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.
Similar topics

How to Not be a Fail Player Killer.

Go down 
+4
Zumori
nine trees
donald123
Tha Hippo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tha Hippo

Tha Hippo

How to Not be a Fail Player Killer. Empty
PostSubject: How to Not be a Fail Player Killer.   How to Not be a Fail Player Killer. EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:12 pm

This guide was created to show you what a "Fail Pker" is and how to stop them without stooping to their level. There are two types of Pkers. Low-level or "Pures" and High-level "Mains". There are also two types of "Fail" pkers or "Prod.s". Fail pkers are basically people that have to use overpowered weapons/armour that require no skill to use in order to get kills.These people usually think they're a good pker because they do get kills. First we will start with Low-level pkers.

A low-level fail pker usually looks something like this.

Range.
How to Not be a Fail Player Killer. Range_10

Their gear usually contains the max hitting range armour for their level because all they use is a rune crossbow. A rune crossbow is very overpowered for 3 reasons. 1: It hits way too high for how fast it attacks. 2: It hits way too consistant. 3: It hits too well through high defence armours. The rune crossbow could also be switched with rune knives. Rune knives are overpowered for 1 reason only. 1: They hit way to fast to be able to hit that high. I have seen one with this setup hit a 29. o_o There is a good chance if your pking setup looks like this, you cannot pk very well.

Melee.
How to Not be a Fail Player Killer. Ags_pr10

This particular setup usually contains gear that gives the maximum strength bonus for their level. This pker usually only uses an Armadyl Godsword and uses the special attack when the opposing player is at low health. An Armadyl Godsword is overpowered for 2 reasons. 1: It hits too high for the consistancy. 2: The special may not be consistant but hits way to high on a good spec. People with this setup have done 99 damage with one special. There is a good chance if your pking setup looks like this, you cannot pk.

How to Beat these Setups.
How to Not be a Fail Player Killer. Gf_pro10

This is a very good setup for taking down those fail pkers. The whip is a very underrated weapon. It attacks fast enough and with enough consistancy not to be overpowered, but to get the job done. When facing the Range Prod. you should always make sure to eat whenever your under 50 health. Doing so will stop the fail pker from bitching that your "safing" and also keep your health high enough to not be knocked Out by the rune crossbow. When facing the Melee Prod. or "Ags prod." you should always make sure to use vengance. Doing so will sometimes double your hits with the whip and deal a great amount of damage to the other player when they use the Armadyl godsword special. When using this setup I encourage you to be creative. Mabye inculde a Knockout weapon such as a Dragon dagger. Next, the High-level pkers.

A high level fail pker usually looks something like this.

Range.
How to Not be a Fail Player Killer. Range_11

This setup is basically a mirror image of the pure setup just with added range bonus through the use of Morrigans and Barrows gloves. Theres a good chance that if you use a setup like this you cannot pk.

Melee.
How to Not be a Fail Player Killer. Dharok10

This gear consists of the ever famous Dharoks armour set. It is similar to the Low-level Melee prod. because the need for maximum strength bonus. Dharoks is overpowered for 2 reasons. 1: Even at full health or close to full health it can hit consistant 30-40's. 2: When at lower health you are able to hit upwards of 80. When testing this armour set I personally have dealt 89 damage in one hit while at 20 health!. Theres good chance if you use a setup similar to this you cannot pk.

How to Beat these setups.
How to Not be a Fail Player Killer. Gf_pro11

This setup will be able to overtake either of the fail high-level pkers. First off, the divine spirit shield will stop a ranger from doing any damage at all. Some people think that a divine spirit shield is Prod.-ish but I beg to differ. The divine spirit shield is Royalscapes way of saying "F--- You!" to all those range prods. Next is the melee prod. This one is a bit tricky because you have to know when to eat and the capabilities of dharok at what health. There is one bang-on technique that most of the time, how most people say "good fights" a dharok pure. All you have to do is cast vengance and use your special attack at the same time. It works quite often because of how consistantly high dharoks hits. Again, I encourage you to be creative when using this setup by adding a knock out weapon or something to "spice it up". Many people use a whip instead of a Vesta longsword because of the affordability.

Well, if you made it this far, I would just like to thank you for reading my guide and hope that this will stear you in the right direction when deciding to go Player killing.

@Disclamer@ This guide is completely opionated and is not directed to anyone that may use a "fail pker" setup.

@This guide is not to be redistributed for profits.@

Last edited by Tha Hippo on Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
donald123

PostSubject: Re: How to Not be a Fail Player Killer.   How to Not be a Fail Player Killer. EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:31 pm

I likes it!
Might want to put in Knifes into fail pker section Smile
-Donald123 aproves this message- afro
Back to top Go down
Tha Hippo

Tha Hippo

PostSubject: Re: How to Not be a Fail Player Killer.   How to Not be a Fail Player Killer. EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:21 pm

okey dokey donnnnnn
Back to top Go down
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Not be a Fail Player Killer.   How to Not be a Fail Player Killer. EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:49 pm

I actually learned something about Pking.
Back to top Go down
https://royalscape.forumotion.net
Zumori
Respected Member
Respected Member
Zumori

PostSubject: Re: How to Not be a Fail Player Killer.   How to Not be a Fail Player Killer. EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:03 pm

Rune knives aren't that bad, Most I've hit with them is max like... 27, And that was a really rare hit, Their pretty bad, Tbh.
Back to top Go down
I Bear I

PostSubject: Re: How to Not be a Fail Player Killer.   How to Not be a Fail Player Killer. EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:11 am

Nice guide nice explantion learned something tho. Although, it's not about skills if I'm honest... It depends on the hits nothing more pro's don't exist, nor does fail pkers.
Back to top Go down
Sweet N Sour

PostSubject: Re: How to Not be a Fail Player Killer.   How to Not be a Fail Player Killer. EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 10:22 pm

Great guide, I hope I don't become a "fail pker".
Back to top Go down
Southern Comfort
Southern Comfort

PostSubject: Re: How to Not be a Fail Player Killer.   How to Not be a Fail Player Killer. EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:31 pm

Nice guide, though you could save yourself a few number punches and spawn 1 bolt. It's sufficient enough Smile
Back to top Go down
skillz4phat

PostSubject: Re: How to Not be a Fail Player Killer.   How to Not be a Fail Player Killer. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:36 pm

you should have a zerk set up like torso,guilded legs,slayer helm,fury,b ring,fcape (prob forgetting something Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Not be a Fail Player Killer.   How to Not be a Fail Player Killer. Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Not be a Fail Player Killer.
Page 1 of 1