Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.
Similar topics

Who can make avatars?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Who can make avatars? Empty
PostSubject: Who can make avatars?   Who can make avatars? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:14 pm

Okay, who has time and can make nice avatars like this:

Who can make avatars? Xc85y1

Pm me if you wanna make me a nice one, plawks. Confused

Thanks, Ben.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who can make avatars?   Who can make avatars? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:43 pm

Can i has cookie now?
Who can make avatars? Hawt10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who can make avatars?   Who can make avatars? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:58 pm

Robin wrote:
Can i has cookie now?
Who can make avatars? Hawt10

No you noob. Any other serious ppl?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who can make avatars?   Who can make avatars? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:58 pm

If you got a screen of you i will try :d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who can make avatars?   Who can make avatars? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:02 pm

Or if you want something you don't have you can ask tony to screen it on his 613 source >.>
Or I can look if I maybe have it on RS
( I have ring master and 99 attack if you want the same as that 1 )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who can make avatars?   Who can make avatars? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:30 pm

Hmmm, I'll ask Tony is he can ;o. But thanks Robin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who can make avatars?   Who can make avatars? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:32 pm

I can make Sad

Just give me a screen of you ingame :d

Then i go edit it with photoshop :d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who can make avatars?   Who can make avatars? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:11 pm

Um, thats k Skiller. Maybe can Robin make me a pic from his rs acc with some kewl gear, so you can edit it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who can make avatars?   Who can make avatars? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:12 pm

Ben wrote:
Um, thats k Skiller. Maybe can Robin make me a pic from his rs acc with some kewl gear, so you can edit it? Very Happy
What do you want?
edit;
(just some random armor I like/have)
Who can make avatars? Sushi10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who can make avatars?   Who can make avatars? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:38 pm

Nice but, can you make it the same as the pic I showed and something you like Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Zumori
Respected Member
Respected Member
Zumori

PostSubject: Re: Who can make avatars?   Who can make avatars? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:17 pm

I would, But you ridicule me of not doing anything whenever I go on MSN/AFK and people glitch near me in Deepwild, While you're a mod and do nothing.
Back to top Go down
oh g kush
Respected Member
Respected Member
oh g kush

PostSubject: Re: Who can make avatars?   Who can make avatars? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:29 pm

lol yeah i seen that. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who can make avatars?   Who can make avatars? EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:46 pm

Zumori wrote:
I would, But you ridicule me of not doing anything whenever I go on MSN/AFK and people glitch near me in Deepwild, While you're a mod and do nothing.

1. We aren't talking about this atm.
2. I was waiting till you said something (I spoke to the guy later).
3. It's Head-Mod for you.
4. I don't even want your help.

-------

oh g kush wrote:
lol yeah i seen that. ^^

1. We don't care if you've seen that or not.
2. You don't know what happend before.
3. And the same for you, we aren't talking about this in this topic.
4. If, you've seen him glitching, you could say something 2.

-------

Thanks, Ben. Wink (And if you gonna say: 'This is out of topic' I reply on your comment) And yes I know, my grammar fails and I don't care. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who can make avatars?   Who can make avatars? EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:49 pm

Ooh sorry Ben I completly forget about this,
I will get some screens for the photoshop tomorrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who can make avatars?   Who can make avatars? EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:53 pm

Robin wrote:
Ooh sorry Ben I completly forget about this,
I will get some screens for the photoshop tomorrow

Np and thanks Robin. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who can make avatars?   Who can make avatars? EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:04 pm

i'll try it tommorow.

i'm going to sleep now tongue
Back to top Go down
oh g kush
Respected Member
Respected Member
oh g kush

PostSubject: Re: Who can make avatars?   Who can make avatars? EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:33 pm

[quote="Ben"][quote="Zumori"]

oh g kush wrote:
lol yeah i seen that. ^^

/quote]

1.well i like to speak my mind i reall dont care if you cared or not.
2.well you should give him some space he cant do everything, i actually see him help alot more than you.
3.well you dont have to get mad since i was agreeing with him. i dont see commenting me on any other post except this one about me going off topic.
4.and he was 1 iteming not glitching btw. and i didnt say anything cuz the guy he wasnt fighting wasnt complaining. so i wasnt gonna butt in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who can make avatars?   Who can make avatars? EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:55 pm

[quote="oh g kush"][quote="Ben"][quote="Zumori"]

oh g kush wrote:
lol yeah i seen that. ^^

/quote]

Why do you say every time 'well'

1. Do it on another topic.
2. You don't seem me helping, thats doesn't mean I don't help. Maybe do you see him helping more cus you act like his dog.
3. 'Mad' I dont even care about Rizen or you, you guys can say and do what you want. But If you break a rule. Then I tell you it so don't say that I'm mad.
4. It's still breaking a rule and yes, he fought a guy.
Back to top Go down
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who can make avatars?   Who can make avatars? EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:09 pm

oh g kush wrote:

1.well i like to speak my mind i reall dont care if you cared or not.
2.well you should give him some space he cant do everything, i actually see him help alot more than you.
3.well you dont have to get mad since i was agreeing with him. i dont see commenting me on any other post except this one about me going off topic.
4.and he was 1 iteming not glitching btw. and i didnt say anything cuz the guy he wasnt fighting wasnt complaining. so i wasnt gonna butt in.

1. You saw people glitching me on a hidden account when Rizen did nothing. So you did see something he didn't do? Wink
2. He doesn't need space, he's an admin. By the way, Ben was on this server long before you, Rizen, or even me. He's helped a lot more than you know.
3. You agree with him on near every post he makes. And Ben isn't getting mad, he's making a point.
4. Maybe he isn't talking about that, huh?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Something on-topic:
It sux, I'm not big on graphics. Ask Roxeh if she's ever on the forums.
Back to top Go down
https://royalscape.forumotion.net
oh g kush
Respected Member
Respected Member
oh g kush

PostSubject: Re: Who can make avatars?   Who can make avatars? EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:26 pm

"why do you say everytime well" ha, bro read your whole topic you shoud try to make sense.
im not gonna make another worthless topic saying "lmfao yeah i seen that" wtf lmao? Well you should care about your fellow staff members Wink and you say that like i broke a rule. when what i did isnt even a rule lol(read forum rules) l. and anyone that would read this topic could tell that you have an attitude about this. and i agree with him on every post because hes right.. if you actually read his shit and think about it hes being legit. even before he was admin i agreed with him lol so so what if i do? and yeah he is talking about that, he just forgot what we were even discusing lmao.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who can make avatars?   Who can make avatars? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:13 am

oh g kush wrote:
"why do you say everytime well" ha, bro read your whole topic you shoud try to make sense.
im not gonna make another worthless topic saying "lmfao yeah i seen that" wtf lmao? Well you should care about your fellow staff members Wink and you say that like i broke a rule. when what i did isnt even a rule lol(read forum rules) l. and anyone that would read this topic could tell that you have an attitude about this. and i agree with him on every post because hes right.. if you actually read his shit and think about it hes being legit. even before he was admin i agreed with him lol so so what if i do? and yeah he is talking about that, he just forgot what we were even discusing lmao.

I have respect for some staff members, but not for all. And I dont have to. (: Posting out of topic is a rule, ask it Jamie. And no, hes not always right, you're just his dog. Nice admin, 'he forgot what we were even discussing' an Admin cant forget shit like that. Thats just a fail, but w/e we can't call him an admin anymore. So he doesn't need to watch ppl anymore. (: Have a nice day
Back to top Go down
Robin
Respected Member
Respected Member
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Who can make avatars?   Who can make avatars? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:34 am

I hope u like them
Who can make avatars? Deel6

Who can make avatars? Deel1

Who can make avatars? Deel2

Who can make avatars? Deel3

Who can make avatars? Deel4

Who can make avatars? Deel5h

Back to top Go down
oh g kush
Respected Member
Respected Member
oh g kush

PostSubject: Re: Who can make avatars?   Who can make avatars? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:40 pm

Ben wrote:
oh g kush wrote:

I have respect for some staff members, but not for all. And I dont have to. (: Posting out of topic is a rule, ask it Jamie. And no, hes not always right, you're just his dog. Nice admin, 'he forgot what we were even discussing' an Admin cant forget shit like that. Thats just a fail, but w/e we can't call him an admin anymore. So he doesn't need to watch ppl anymore. (: Have a nice day

uhh im pretty sure theres a rule that says "players must respect all staff members and same goes for staff" somthin close to that. well then someone should update the rules because it doesnt say shit about going off topic. well i never said hes always right i have seen some posts where he is wrong. and i follow him around like im his dog? roooofl. you should just shut your mouth right now cuz you dont know the difference. and no bro im talking about YOU not rizen. you forgot what we were even discusing. stick to the subject man, i was telling nine how your talking about someone glitching? we were talking about that guy 1 iteming l. but go ahead and reply back to this im just gonna have to be the mature one in this and just stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who can make avatars?   Who can make avatars? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:58 pm

Tyvm Robin! I gonna get someone else to edit them. Iluvyou
Back to top Go down
Robin
Respected Member
Respected Member
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Who can make avatars?   Who can make avatars? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:01 pm

Ben wrote:
Tyvm Robin! I gonna get someone else to edit them. Iluvyou
Btw its rs (my char has the updated eyes >.>)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who can make avatars?   Who can make avatars? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who can make avatars?
Page 1 of 1