Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.
Similar topics

Anyone Play Call of Duty 4?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Anyone Play Call of Duty 4? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Play Call of Duty 4?   Anyone Play Call of Duty 4? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:02 am

If anyone plays Call of Duty 4 on Computer, Comment below. So we can play together Very Happy.

It's a BEAST Game..!
Back to top Go down
david
david

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play Call of Duty 4?   Anyone Play Call of Duty 4? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:25 am

i dont play it on comp but i play it for my xbox 360 tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play Call of Duty 4?   Anyone Play Call of Duty 4? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:25 am

Tony wrote:
If anyone plays Call of Duty 4 on Computer, Comment below. So we can play together Very Happy.

It's a BEAST Game..!
Didn't you hack on COD 4?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play Call of Duty 4?   Anyone Play Call of Duty 4? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:31 am

Well yeah, I do hack on CoD 4..But i can still play with people. LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play Call of Duty 4?   Anyone Play Call of Duty 4? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:50 am

Yeah you rape us all with only head shots T.T
Back to top Go down
david
david

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play Call of Duty 4?   Anyone Play Call of Duty 4? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:51 am

lol x_X
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play Call of Duty 4?   Anyone Play Call of Duty 4? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:57 am

I play combat arms EU.

ftw ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play Call of Duty 4?   Anyone Play Call of Duty 4? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:59 am

I used to play crossfire btw
Back to top Go down
Dan
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play Call of Duty 4?   Anyone Play Call of Duty 4? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:12 pm

Does anyone here play Call of Duty: Modern warfare 2 (cod 6) or do u all like cod 4
Back to top Go down
Zumori
Respected Member
Respected Member
Zumori

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play Call of Duty 4?   Anyone Play Call of Duty 4? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:34 pm

I play MW2 for 360 and PC, CoD4 for Xbox 360 also
Back to top Go down
Dan
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play Call of Duty 4?   Anyone Play Call of Duty 4? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:00 pm

Oh do u play on Ps3? Zumori and Zumori what lv is your guy on Mw2?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play Call of Duty 4?   Anyone Play Call of Duty 4? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:18 am

Dan wrote:
Does anyone here play Call of Duty: Modern warfare 2 (cod 6) or do u all like cod 4
I'm actually planning to buy it for xbox360
But I'm not sure yet ;p
Back to top Go down
Dan
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play Call of Duty 4?   Anyone Play Call of Duty 4? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:29 am

Oh thats cool but i kinda asked Zumori. If you do can you tell me stuff (like what lv is ur guy) [and maybe other stuff thats also cool] Yes Master
Back to top Go down
Zumori
Respected Member
Respected Member
Zumori

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play Call of Duty 4?   Anyone Play Call of Duty 4? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:53 am

Nah, Only 360, 9th prestige 70(Because 10th makes you look like you hacked it :p)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play Call of Duty 4?   Anyone Play Call of Duty 4? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:33 am

Zumori wrote:
Nah, Only 360, 9th prestige 70(Because 10th makes you look like you hacked it :p)
Or heavily no-lifed ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play Call of Duty 4?   Anyone Play Call of Duty 4? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:44 am

Well. By "Hacking" On Cod, I only make myself Lvl 55, With all Golden Weapons; It's not like i cheat Ingame. Well if there's PunkBuster on the Server, It resets me, And i gotta do it over again. xD.
Back to top Go down
I Bear I

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play Call of Duty 4?   Anyone Play Call of Duty 4? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:03 am

CoD sucks anyways... So many F2P games which are better or looks pretty much the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play Call of Duty 4?   Anyone Play Call of Duty 4? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:10 am

f**k No, Call of Duty is the SHIT! It owns anything, Go back to your Spider Man Games..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play Call of Duty 4?   Anyone Play Call of Duty 4? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:11 am

Many hackers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play Call of Duty 4?   Anyone Play Call of Duty 4? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:12 am

Yeah, I'm one of them, But it's still Awesome. The hackers fails, I own them like really bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play Call of Duty 4?   Anyone Play Call of Duty 4? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:14 am

Tony wrote:
Yeah, I'm one of them, But it's still Awesome. The hackers fails, I own them like really bad.

Yeah with ur aimbot

:d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play Call of Duty 4?   Anyone Play Call of Duty 4? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:16 am

I got no AimBot, I wish i did. Very Happy I just own HARDCORE at CoD. Ask Tranoux, He knows. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play Call of Duty 4?   Anyone Play Call of Duty 4? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:27 am

Tony wrote:
I got no AimBot, I wish i did. Very Happy I just own HARDCORE at CoD. Ask Tranoux, He knows. Very Happy
Or you cheat hardcore >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play Call of Duty 4?   Anyone Play Call of Duty 4? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:29 am

Nub hacker , lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play Call of Duty 4?   Anyone Play Call of Duty 4? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:30 am

ISkillerI wrote:
Nub hacker , lol
h4ck1ng 1s 4w3s0m3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play Call of Duty 4?   Anyone Play Call of Duty 4? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone Play Call of Duty 4?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next