Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.
Similar topics

How to take a picture of your screen

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin

How to take a picture of your screen Empty
PostSubject: How to take a picture of your screen   How to take a picture of your screen EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:31 pm

Some people don't know how to take pictures without a screenshot, so I'm going to show you how.

First, you'll need a keyboard. There are different types of keyboards, so I'll give you two pictures.
Anyways, find the button that has the letters "Prt Scr" over the letters "SysRq"

Once you press the button, it'll take a picture. Make sure you don't press it more than once, unless you feel you didn't get the picture right.

The Prt Scr button should be inside of these red squares. If not, look for it.
How to take a picture of your screen Keyboard1-1
How to take a picture of your screen Keyboard2-1

Once you've pressed Prt Scr, open Paint. If you don't know what I'm talking about, It's icon will look similar to this one.
(I use Windows XP, so it may look a little different on other types of computers)

How to take a picture of your screen Painticon

So, once you've opened paint, go to the menu at the top and click on edit, and then find the paste option. If it isn't clickable, you didn't press Prt Scr. You can also type Ctrl+V to paste it quicker.

How to take a picture of your screen Paintfile

If you've done it right, you should get a picture of your whole desktop. Crop out the unneeded areas of your picture.
How to take a picture of your screen HiRS

Okay, well you're not done yet. You still have to post the picture on the forums! Go to image shack, photobucket, or any website that can upload photos. If you don't have an account for photobucket or image shack, register.
(I used Photobucket)

That IMG Code down there is what you need to see the picture, you need to copy and paste it onto the forums. It'll look like a lot of letters, but it works.
P.S: If it doesn't work, the Direct Link works just as fine. Copy and paste the link and post it for each photo you get.
How to take a picture of your screen PhotobucketIMGcode

That's the guide for now, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited by nine trees on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://royalscape.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: How to take a picture of your screen   How to take a picture of your screen EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:34 pm

Whoa. That's a Big and Great Guide! It will for sure be helpful for those who doesn't know how to do it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: How to take a picture of your screen   How to take a picture of your screen EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm

Nice guide! Should help the newbies out there. And by the way "Image Shack" is way faster and easier. king
Back to top Go down
http://royalscape562.tk
Chrissy
Respected Member
Respected Member
Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: How to take a picture of your screen   How to take a picture of your screen EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:18 pm

Thanks for the guide.. Can you crop using photobucket? I don't use photobucket much tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to take a picture of your screen   How to take a picture of your screen EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:31 am

And again an old Thread!

/Request for lock!
Back to top Go down
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to take a picture of your screen   How to take a picture of your screen EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:54 am

This will be left open for any questions. No requests for locks. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://royalscape.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: How to take a picture of your screen   How to take a picture of your screen EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:35 am

Nice guide for people that don't know this yet,
Btw instead of pasting it you can do it quicker by just pressing: ctrl + v and it's on your paint Smile
then ctr + s to save it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to take a picture of your screen   How to take a picture of your screen EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:17 am

Or find cracked fraps and use Screenshot function, thats what I prefer way faster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to take a picture of your screen   How to take a picture of your screen EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:07 pm

I Bear I wrote:
Or find cracked fraps and use Screenshot function, thats what I prefer way faster.
True but maybe you can make a guide for people that don't know how to use it
Back to top Go down
Chrissy
Respected Member
Respected Member
Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: How to take a picture of your screen   How to take a picture of your screen EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:51 pm

wait but can you crop with photobucket site?
Back to top Go down
churro
churro

PostSubject: Re: How to take a picture of your screen   How to take a picture of your screen EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:05 am

nice guide! Very Happy nine trees do u use hd or sd for ingame seems u have xp to
Back to top Go down
http://royalvote.tk / royalscape562.tk

PostSubject: Re: How to take a picture of your screen   How to take a picture of your screen EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:05 am

Robin wrote:
I Bear I wrote:

If people don't understand Fraps, they are simply retarded.

How to take a picture of your screen Naamloosz

It can't be easier right? :study:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to take a picture of your screen   How to take a picture of your screen EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:13 am

I Bear I wrote:
Robin wrote:
I Bear I wrote:

Lol true but you never know xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to take a picture of your screen   How to take a picture of your screen EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:56 am

Robin wrote:
I Bear I wrote:
Robin wrote:
I Bear I wrote:

Lol true but you never know xD

Hmm yeah :roll:
Back to top Go down
rils2
Respected Member
Respected Member
rils2

PostSubject: Re: How to take a picture of your screen   How to take a picture of your screen EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:40 am

at imageshack its forum code?
anyway awsome guide!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to take a picture of your screen   How to take a picture of your screen Empty

Back to top Go down

How to take a picture of your screen
Page 1 of 1