Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.
Similar topics

Promotional video for RoyalScape!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Acelike
Acelike

Promotional video for RoyalScape! Empty
PostSubject: Promotional video for RoyalScape!   Promotional video for RoyalScape! EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:11 am

This video is made quick, and with the point to get more players to the server, so please do not flame me with 'Dude, this sux so hard' etc etc. Thank you :cheers:

For a bigger screen, click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6mz3ZWxMJM
Back to top Go down
Acelike
Acelike

PostSubject: Re: Promotional video for RoyalScape!   Promotional video for RoyalScape! EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:09 am

Please someone post a reply? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Promotional video for RoyalScape!   Promotional video for RoyalScape! EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:57 am

Good Job. =D
Back to top Go down
http://royalscape562.tk

PostSubject: Re: Promotional video for RoyalScape!   Promotional video for RoyalScape! EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:25 am

Nice!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Promotional video for RoyalScape!   Promotional video for RoyalScape! EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:32 am

It's freaking epic..
because I'm in it =D
Nah im jk nice job,
maybe the next time you should edit it more like the parts where you typ just remove them.
Back to top Go down
Acelike
Acelike

PostSubject: Re: Promotional video for RoyalScape!   Promotional video for RoyalScape! EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:35 am

Yeah, I really had to go and i wanted to save it, and when I wake up upload it on youtube, so I'm sorry it's not the best that i made. When i'll make another video, it will be better Smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Promotional video for RoyalScape!   Promotional video for RoyalScape! EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:32 am

Seems nice, but the Royalscape text is a bit annoying all the time, also how come your FPS gets dropped to 6? Very nice, just ashame about FPS I could record some shit, and you edit?
Back to top Go down
Acelike
Acelike

PostSubject: Re: Promotional video for RoyalScape!   Promotional video for RoyalScape! EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:33 am

Well, I got no idea and I know always delete that FPS text. ^-^
And yeah, if you wish so.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy
Respected Member
Respected Member
Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Promotional video for RoyalScape!   Promotional video for RoyalScape! EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:39 am

You should use video editing software if you know how. It would make it more intersting but overall it's a nice video.
Back to top Go down
Acelike
Acelike

PostSubject: Re: Promotional video for RoyalScape!   Promotional video for RoyalScape! EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:46 am

Chrissy wrote:
You should use video editing software if you know how. It would make it more intersting but overall it's a nice video.
I use Sony Vegas 9.0, and I did edit this in about 20seconds, since I had to go. Please everyone who is gonna say 'You should do this,that,blah blah crap.' don't say that anymore, THIS VIDEO IS MADE IN A FEW SECONDS DAMNIT.
If you would like me to delete it, just say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Promotional video for RoyalScape!   Promotional video for RoyalScape! EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:13 pm

Nice video, hopefully it gets us players. Then we'll love you forever. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Acelike
Acelike

PostSubject: Re: Promotional video for RoyalScape!   Promotional video for RoyalScape! EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:14 pm

Tony wrote:
Nice video, hopefully it gets us players. Then we'll love you forever. Very Happy
It will get you players, and I'm sure it already got some. I saw new players today, and I think it is from my video. There is a chance. tongue
Back to top Go down
churro
churro

PostSubject: Re: Promotional video for RoyalScape!   Promotional video for RoyalScape! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:57 am

nice ace. wanna do a vid together? an awesome one i mean tongue
Back to top Go down
http://royalvote.tk / royalscape562.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promotional video for RoyalScape!   Promotional video for RoyalScape! Empty

Back to top Go down

Promotional video for RoyalScape!
Page 1 of 1