Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.
Similar topics

What Games Are You Looking Forward To This Year?

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage

What Games Are You Looking Forward To This Year? Empty
    PostSubject: What Games Are You Looking Forward To This Year?   What Games Are You Looking Forward To This Year? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:02 am

This is applying to any game system.

I'm looking forward to:

Halo: Reach (Xbox 360) - I've always been a Halo fan, ever since the first one on the Original Xbox. Also, for Halo 3 I was on a MLG team and that was a good experience.
    Fable 3 (Xbox 360) - Like Halo, I've always loved the Fable series. The fact that it's a Role-Playing game makes it great.
    Call of Duty: Black Ops (Xbox 360) - Call of Duty has been an interest to me due to the fact that it's semi-realistic. And it's really fun online Smile
    Kinect for Xbox360 (& Any Games that I look into for it) - No controller!! 1337.
    Back to top Go down
    Pz.

What Games Are You Looking Forward To This Year? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: What Games Are You Looking Forward To This Year?   What Games Are You Looking Forward To This Year? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:20 am

Halo: Reach. Went Semi-Pro (Top 32) on Halo 3, Definitely looking to go Top 16 this time Wink.
    Back to top Go down

What Games Are You Looking Forward To This Year?
    Page 1 of 1