Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.
Similar topics

Staff Team Applications

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mischief
Donator
Donator
Mischief

Staff Team Applications Empty
PostSubject: Staff Team Applications   Staff Team Applications EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:42 pm

After the recent explosion of applications in attempt to receive the newly opened Moderator seat I've realized the requirements to apply are far too little. I believe all applicants should prove themselves worth by being both active in-game and on the forums, no more 1 post count applications. I also believe there are plenty more guidelines, requirements, and so on that could be implemented to better narrow down the applicants to those who truly deserve the right to apply for the position. If you've got anymore suggestions in addition to the one brief activity suggestion I've made, please post them!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy
Respected Member
Respected Member
Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Staff Team Applications   Staff Team Applications EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:29 pm

Yea i find it stupid for people to apply when they've only played for 1 day and already try to apply for mod and they only have 1 post. It's REALLY annoying
Back to top Go down
Vitality
Respected Member
Respected Member
Vitality

PostSubject: Re: Staff Team Applications   Staff Team Applications EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:57 pm

Need to have the "Time played:" thing taken by time registered on forums...

The Devil is applying for staff, and he JUST joined the forums yesterday, after apparently "playing for 7 days".
Back to top Go down
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Staff Team Applications   Staff Team Applications EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:59 pm

Roxy wrote:
I believe all applicants should prove themselves worth by being both active in-game and on the forums, no more 1 post count applications. I also believe there are plenty more guidelines, requirements, and so on that could be implemented to better narrow down the applicants to those who truly deserve the right to apply for the position.

One posters won't get the position, trust me. Kevin knows how to pick his staff members. I'll just delete all the posts that don't have polls or threads started by users with less than 5 posts. Besides, not all staff members are chosen by their applications. Take God and I for example, we've never posted an application, yet we do our job.
Back to top Go down
https://royalscape.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Staff Team Applications   Staff Team Applications EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:29 am

nine trees wrote:
Roxy wrote:
I believe all applicants should prove themselves worth by being both active in-game and on the forums, no more 1 post count applications. I also believe there are plenty more guidelines, requirements, and so on that could be implemented to better narrow down the applicants to those who truly deserve the right to apply for the position.

One posters won't get the position, trust me. Kevin knows how to pick his staff members. I'll just delete all the posts that don't have polls or threads started by users with less than 5 posts. Besides, not all staff members are chosen by their applications. Take God and I for example, we've never posted an application, yet we do our job.

Although I don't believe in God, it's an good example BUT an application shows also that your prepared for something where you gotta put your time in. Also it means, your open for helping (By some people).
Back to top Go down
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Staff Team Applications   Staff Team Applications EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:07 am

I Bear I wrote:
nine trees wrote:
Roxy wrote:

Although I don't believe in God, it's an good example BUT an application shows also that your prepared for something where you gotta put your time in. Also it means, your open for helping (By some people).

I meant the moderator God, lmfao. But yeah, that similarity would work...lol. Anyways, it does show you're prepared, but it can also be either copied or false. You have to see how people act in-game, and on the forums. Experience and positive attitude are the actual criteria that staff need the most. It may mostly depend on an application, but most staff members turn out good/bad depending on their actions.
Back to top Go down
https://royalscape.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Team Applications   Staff Team Applications Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff Team Applications
Page 1 of 1